When Wax returns | Syracusefan.com

When Wax returns

Yes I agree Barron and Wax should be our 2 middle of the field linebackers going forward on every down

McDonald leads the team in tackles and had a strip tackle earlier in the game. Yup I get he isn’t the fastest but again the coaches clearly view him as a positive on the field.
He’s a valuable piece and belongs at this level. It’s no slight against him but Wax and Barron are faster. We need our LBs playing sideline to sideline. Not necessarily Derek’s strength

McDonald leads the team in tackles and had a strip tackle earlier in the game. Yup I get he isn’t the fastest but again the coaches clearly view him as a positive on the field.
I was pissed first gamebut he has come on amazingly. Baron is a stud at linebacker.

I like McDonald, but I like Barron a little better.

A linebacker leads almost every team in tackles, and we only play with two, and one has been hurt most of the year, so he is the leader in tackles, almost by default. I think he simultaneously leads this team in both tackles and missed tackles.

Also, if we use him as a rush end, there will be those that are saying, “why is he there and not KingJoseph?“. Both would be fine there.

i’m not sure what Fran is going to do when wax comes back.

I’m not sold on grants ability to play pass first from his position. He seems to want to play downhill all the time just like Barron, so I probably would be opposed to Baron taking Grants spot.

McDonald probably plays his share but not as much as he’s been playing.

You know I thought the same thing. Barron should be playing downhill at LB. Grant has been excellent at Safety.
Grant wasn’t excellent today. He was very bad except for the strip sack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom