When will 2019 jerseys be avail for purchase? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

When will 2019 jerseys be avail for purchase?

Yes says upload to large

Open the pic on your iPhone. Then click on edit at the top. Then at the bottom click on the crop icon. Then just crop out the edges/corners around the pic to make it smaller.

1548620232588.jpeg

Is after March Madness a realic time frame for an apparel announcement?

So we are 100% getting new uniforms this upcoming year? And when will they be shown for the first time typically if so?
Yeah so are we for sure getting new jersey's? lol

I love Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
My is stitched , orange not that pasted on blue jersey , the players raved about my jersey when they saw it . Real recognizes real .. sorry you okd
Wait, is Tommy on the lacrosse team
A lot of the players love my jersey way more than there’s

My is stitched , orange not that pasted on blue jersey , the players raved about my jersey when they saw it . Real recognizes real .. sorry you okd
Anybody want to translate this?

I like the numeral fonts much better than our existing, but the orange piping around the numbers and letters isn't noticeable enough IMO, especially from viewing from a distance or on TV, even HD. The letters and numbers on the orange jersey needs to be piped in white as it would detail it better. Black does not belong anywhere on our Orange jerseys as we are not Okies from Muskogee. :) It has to be navy or something dark blue as close to that as possible. And, as far as having that color in that particular spot, or that much of, is a bit hard to get a true read on it and how it may actually look on a player, etc.

Last edited:
Wait... I was told on here that our players loved our current costumes and they are a great recruiting tool! What gives?