When you know your kid is hooked | Syracusefan.com

When you know your kid is hooked

Marsh01

Living Legend
image-1524260306.jpg

This is how he spent the last hour in part of the man cave

I love that old timey NY Giants Champions banner. Where'd you get that, the antique store?

By the way, does your son travel to decorate basements? I would pay...

Wow! If that picture was taken fom on top of the mini-fridge full of pbr that sits next to big metal desk that faces a window that looks out into a shop.where dudes drink and work on cars all night while u drink and eat fried foods out of greasy paper sacks, then that is exactly how i pictured your mancave.

CuseFaninVT said:
I love that old timey NY Giants Champions banner. Where'd you get that, the antique store? By the way, does your son travel to decorate basements? I would pay...

I bought it and sowed the patches on. Its my giants wall.

Kid has mad talent. All done with duct and masking tape. Can copy any court

LetMeIn said:
Wow! If that picture was taken fom on top of the mini-fridge full of pbr that sits next to big metal desk that faces a window that looks out into a shop.where dudes drink and work on cars all night while u drink and eat fried foods out of greasy paper sacks, then that is exactly how i pictured your mancave.

Thats about 1/6th. I will post some pics

I bought it and sowed the patches on. Its my giants wall.

Kid has mad talent. All done with duct and masking tape. Can copy any court

Would he do a full court for me with Syracuse on one end and UVM on the other end?

(Commence flaming now...)

Impressive, I'm just worried that he'll actually enjoy PBRs when he is (wink, wink) old enough to drink.

No Hoyas said:
Impressive, I'm just worried that he'll actually enjoy PBRs when he is (wink, wink) old enough to drink.

Oy. They grow up fast!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom