Where have the parent posters gone? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Where have the parent posters gone?

With respect to parent posters, I just don't see what there is to gain from their point of view by posting on a fan board. I've enjoyed some of the inside baseball stuff revealed by parent posters, but I just don't see what's in it for them. Having said that, post away, parents!

Little bit of revisionist history. There was a lot of nasty stuff mixed in too.

But on the whole? Yep.

I don't disagree...I've seen at least one thread get deleted because someone was being an ass.

With respect to parent posters, I just don't see what there is to gain from their point of view by posting on a fan board. I've enjoyed some of the inside baseball stuff revealed by parent posters, but I just don't see what's in it for them. Having said that, post away, parents!
These are people who like talking football who, in a lot of cases, aren't around other people who watch or care about Syracuse football. They want to be able to talk to other people who watch the games and know about the team. Hell, that's why I post too. I think that's why most people post. Their reasons are the same as anyone else's, they just happen to have a kid on the team they're talking about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom