Where was bj? | Syracusefan.com

Where was bj?

Who does he play for? G did more than what would be expected from BJ or Roberson.

Who does he play for? G did more than what would be expected from BJ or Roberson.

To clarify, i wasnt asking why he didnt play more. I just didnt remember seeing him.

This was a big boy game. BJ was too light to compete inside tonight. He got slightly bumped and lost the ball out of bounds. Then he was done. Too bad Roberson isn't ready either.

jgeorge322 said:
To clarify, i wasnt asking why he didnt play more. I just didnt remember seeing him.

He didn't play because he isn't as good as Cooney and G at this point.

OGBJ said repeatedly that BJ hit the weight room hard this off-season. Was he lifting paper mâché weights? He makes Chris McC look jacked in comparison.

Roberson has been a huge disappointment. I'm shocked at how spaztic he looks out there.

Boeheim reminds me of Gene Hackman's character in Hoosiers, at some point this season we may play 4 on 5 instead of substitute...

"My team is on the floor." LOL. Good one.

Last edited:
One thing I'll give to BJ is… he's still only 18 years old. He's an 18 year old sophomore who's body is developing. He's not one of these guys like Fab or MCW who I think were 35 as sophs at SU.

I have nothing but respect for kids who started Kindergarten at age 4, because I did as well.

OGBJ said repeatedly that BJ hit the weight room hard this off-season. Was he lifting paper mâché weights? He makes Chris McC look jacked in comparison.

Roberson has been a huge disappointment. I'm shocked at how spaztic he looks out there.

Yeah, I pinned a lot of my high hopes this year on Roberson...he's still so jittery out there. You see flashes, but that's it. And those flashes are few and far between - although we are getting up to where he averages about .5 per game! :)

He had a couple good moments tonight...

I will chalk some of this up to the back issue, but he is really disappointing. My problem is that he seems to predetermine to attempt to force crazy shot/turnaround and has no way to get out of it when things are going south on the play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom