Which NFL team do people root for? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Which NFL team do people root for?

so what is it? is foxborough the throwback name and foxboro the hip 80s one?

or do you guys think its wicked cool to change the spelling every 20 years or so??

:noidea:

Foxborough is the official name of the town.

We often shorten it to Foxboro so its easier for New Yorkers to spell.

We're a nice people like that.

Were you friends with them or something?

No, that defense just made the Dolphins the most fun team to watch for me. Enter Ricky Williams and I was sold. Ricky Williams broke my heart with the scandal, or whatever, but I've remained faithful.

Also since I was a baby I've watched nearly every Phins game with my father, his brother and dad.

Patriots aliens.png

So where's the proof they cheated in any season besides 2007? Still waiting for it. Tired argument.
As a dolphins fan and someone whose insurmountable hatred of Brady and BB is second to none...

The fact that they haven't won a superbowl since the scandal, even with superior, dominant talent and numerous chances, is enough for me.

endless-dolphin.gif

Die hard Bills fan. The whole Marrone deal was tough to go through. It feels like one of your teams is cheating on your other team.

As a dolphins fan and someone whose insurmountable hatred of Brady and BB is second to none...

The fact that they haven't won a superbowl since the scandal, even with superior, dominant talent and numerous chances, is enough for me.

You are ADORABLE.

Foxborough is the official name of the town.

We often shorten it to Foxboro so its easier for New Yorkers to spell.

We're a nice people like that.
we got the spelling of borough down pat.

every place in the USA that is not Manhattan is a borough.

just figured it was you chowda heads being, well...yourselves.

You are ADORABLE.

If you're telling me that Eli Mannings 2007 Giants weren't viewed as sacrificial lambs to the Patriots in the 2008 superbowl...

That was SUPERIOR and DOMINANT talent.

THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS

Sent using my Commodore 64

The only thing worse than the Pats are their obnoxious fans.

I was born after the 60s.
This is one thing that Bills, Dolphins and Jets fans can all agree on.

This is one thing that Bills, Dolphins and Jets fans can all agree on.
Yes, because Jets fans weren't obnoxious during the "Sanchise" year and a half when Rex Ryan was the second coming of Vince Lombardi...

If you're telling me that Eli Mannings 2007 Giants weren't viewed as sacrificial lambs to the Patriots in the 2008 superbowl...

That was SUPERIOR and DOMINANT talent.
After the Giants almost beat them in week 17, they shouldn't have been viewed that way. I was very worried about that game personally.

Wish Asante Samuel didn't suck.

After the Giants almost beat them in week 17, they shouldn't have been viewed that way. I was very worried about that game personally.

Wish Asante Samuel didn't suck.

Coincidentally, was listening to Howard Stern this morning, and they had a 2008 interview with Junior Seau [he's on vacation, and they are re-running sports oriented interviews he's done over the years all week]. Seau was very humble about that upcoming superbowl and what a challenge it would be from his perspective because of how tough the regular season finale was, but most of the callers, staffers, etc. seemed to think that it was nearly a sure thing that the Pats would win and complete the undefeated season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom