Which NFL team do people root for? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Which NFL team do people root for?

Gmen 24/7/365

I still dont get how people can root for teams growing up and then because a Syracuse player gets picked by a certain team they change and now root for those teams. The only reason I am rooting for Justin Pugh is because he plays for the Giants.
Giants fans did not root for McNabb while with the eagles.

Team before player always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a die hard Miami Dolphins fan, stemming from playing for the "Dolphins" as a kid in pop warner football.

Big dropoff, as I don't actively root for other teams. But other teams I have a rooting interest in are the NY Giants and Cleveland Browns [spent 5 years living in NEO, my wife is from Cleveland and a die hard Browns fan].

1.Syracuse football
2.Syracuse basketball
3.San Diego Chargers
4.Boston Celtics
5.N.Y. Yankees
6.Who ever's playing the L.A. Lakers
7.Who ever's playing the Dallas Cowboys
8.Who ever's playing Notre Dame

Did Brady even start that game in week 17?

I have a hard time believing a 1 seed Patriots would put in 100% effort on a week 17 game against a what... was it 9-7 Giants? I'll look.

Edit: 10-6

20 year old Dolphins fan hanging onto the perfect season of 1972, makes sense. I would probably hate the Patriots too. Do you guys have any 70 catch per season slot receivers that we can turn into league leading superstars?

Cleveland Browns growing up and followed them when they "moved" to Baltimore, since it is less then 2 hours from my house.

20 year old Dolphins fan hanging onto the perfect season of 1972, makes sense. I would probably hate the Patriots too. Do you guys have any 70 catch per season slot receivers that we can turn into league leading superstars?

You have 10 years of relevance and you think you can talk. Now that's adorable.

Hanging on to the 1972 season? I haven't mentioned it once.

Unfortunately, as a Browns fan, the more things change...the more they stay the same...from one fraudulent owner to yet an apparent another... :(

St. Louis Rams. After years of heartbreak and putrid teams, we are ready for a return to the top! I have all the trust in the world in Jeff "The Stache" Fisher.

Really? I thought I was the only one. Here's to hoping that they pick shamarko.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

You have 10 years of relevance and you think you can talk. Now that's adorable.

Hanging on to the 1972 season? I haven't mentioned it once.

You are right someone else posted that, my apologies. As to your statements about a 10 year run, again as someone your age you should be concerned with the last 10 years. If you look in the last 20 years the Patriots have been a far better organization then the Dolphins have, so yes I can talk.

You are right someone else posted that, my apologies. As to your statements about a 10 year run, again as someone your age you should be concerned with the last 10 years. If you look in the last 20 years the Patriots have been a far better organization then the Dolphins have, so yes I can talk.

I we're gonna argue the past, then I suggest don't.

We'll have our debate when the first matchup comes.

I hope Chandler Jones has a dominant season though.

lions.jpg

I grew up in Michigan. That's all I got to say about that.

1. Miami Dolphins/Syracuse football
2. Syracuse basketball
3. Toronto Blue Jays
4. Buffalo Sabres
5. Boston Celtics
6. Irrelevant UB sports.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics