Who are your most disliked teams? | Syracusefan.com

Who are your most disliked teams?

David332

All American
Not necessarily a rival, but who do you loathe the most? Mine would probably be Miami, Notre Dame and Louisville.

Edit: forgot about Penn State. They’re #1.

Last edited:
Not necessarily a rival, but who do you loathe the most? Mine would probably be Miami, Notre Dame and Louisville.
Penn State. Period. They shouldn't have a program now, and I wish ill on them, and on everyone who chooses to be a part of that cesspool.

Everything else for all other teams is mere sports irritation.

Well, except for Schiano. I hope karma has a target on him.

Miami, UConn, CMU, all the schools with a Tech attached, Maryland, USF probably a few more…Pitt and ND can’t believe I forgot them!

Last edited:
Penn State. Period. They shouldn't have a program now, and I wish ill on them, and on everyone who chooses to be a part of that cesspool.

Everything else for all other teams is mere sports irritation.

Well, except for Schiano. I hope karma has a target on him.
I couldn’t agree more, idk how I forgot about them. My revised list..

Penn State
Miami
ND

Uconn, OSU above all else. Throw in some Duke, Rutgers, Pitt.

Someday maybe the college football landscape will change but meanwhile I loathe these football factories:
1. Fordham and their 7 Blocks of Granite, especially that young Lombardi boy
2. Carlisle with their Mr. Hollywood, Burt Lancaster playing the role of Jim (not a pro) Thorpe
3. Slippery Rock. Just because they’re called Slippery Rock
4. And of course that most foul University of Chicago and their supposed BMOC Jay Berwanger
1666061951092.jpeg

Well our Vic Hanson, Marquis “Bill” Horr and Buck O’Neil will givem all what for.

Last edited:
Va Tech, Miami, Pitt, UConn, Man United, Man City, Georgetown, Everton, NC State

any non P5 team that has beaten us in basketball or football in my existence. Not sure why but it drives me crazy. St. Bonaventure fans (all 15 of them) seem to talk a lotta chit on Twitter too, which pisses me off.

I also get banned from tiger net every year, so maybe Clemson too (they’re just fun to clown with, though).

Miami. I remember the teams in the 90's that were so unsportsmanlike that the NCAA put in rules to stop that belligerent behavior.
Penn State. Before the P e d o p h I l I arevelations JoePa ran a truly sanctimonious program.
Rutty. New Jersey State. 'nuff said.

Rutgers, NC State, That one Purdue fan that was here this year.

I don't feel any hostility towards Pitt/WVU/BC. It *is* really fun to abuse WVU's quarterbacks every time we play them though.

UConn can disappear too, so probably them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom