Penn State
Rutgers
Pitt
WVU
VT
Maryland
UCONN
Miami

I wonder the accuracy of guessing someone age by the teams that are listed? The 0-22 year old version of myself hates that UCONN and Rugers are even listed.

Clemson fan here. Don't usually post on rival boards but I kept seeing a lot of you guys having an issue with the NC State fanbase and that got me curious. What did the Wolfpack fans do to you guys? Now I understand the few that listed Maryland. God, they were/are insufferable. And for no reason.

Was in the band back in the 90s so I got to go to most of the ACC stadiums pre-expansion. From my experience, the most unpleasant fanbases have to be Georgia Tech (people literally spat on us as we left the stadium and that's even though they won) and Virginia (although that could be because we were down 28-0 at their place and we walked out 29-28 winners - there was some garbage thrown on the field that night!).

Nicest: FSU and Wake.

Never have a great feeling on Syracuse week. I know we'll beat everyone else. But with you guys, I'm really never quite sure. Hope it stays that way. And hopefully we get FSU, Miami, and VT back to relevance sometime in the near future, too.

Clemson fan here. Don't usually post on rival boards but I kept seeing a lot of you guys having an issue with the NC State fanbase and that got me curious. What did the Wolfpack fans do to you guys? Now I understand the few that listed Maryland. God, they were/are insufferable. And for no reason.

Was in the band back in the 90s so I got to go to most of the ACC stadiums pre-expansion. From my experience, the most unpleasant fanbases have to be Georgia Tech (people literally spat on us as we left the stadium and that's even though they won) and Virginia (although that could be because we were down 28-0 at their place and we walked out 29-28 winners - there was some garbage thrown on the field that night!).

Never have a great feeling on Syracuse week. I know we'll beat everyone else. But with you guys, I'm really never quite sure. Hope it stays that way. And hopefully we get FSU, Miami, and VT back to relevance sometime in the near future, too.
Miami, Virginia Tech and Syracuse carried the Big East on the 90's. If they all get back in the mix With Florida St, the emergence of NCST, North Carolina, Wake and Pitt, to add to Clemson.
Then you have the best football conference in the country, and ESPN would be wise to pay, or face losing the entire group when the GOR is up.

First off, nice username. You clearly come in peace and are a gentleman! I can only speak for myself, but many NCS fans were talking trash like we didn’t deserve our ranking. Now they know better!

Sad this is restricted to college.

VT...beyond redemption

PSU but not forever. At one time I felt they set the standard for Eastern football after SU gave it up.

I hate Pitt BBall and the homer refs. Pitt football is a great rivalry.

Any team south of the Mason Dixon, plus Texas.

Rutgers
Pitt
Clemson - great people and all… but this cat’s had 9 lives against us.

First off, nice username. You clearly come in peace and are a gentleman! I can only speak for myself, but many NCS fans were talking trash like we didn’t deserve our ranking. Now they know better!
Ahhh. Thanks. I had forgotten that you guys played them right before us. Makes sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom