Who is going to DC??? | Syracusefan.com

Who is going to DC???

Will John Thompson be at cuse game Thursday?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gilardino

Starter
normally it would be a 100% in, HOWEVER, Easter weekend may be tough to pull off, ughhhh

Yeah, I'm gonna try. I've never been to an NCAA Tournament game before, and I have a friend in DC that I can stay with, but I was supposed to go home and see my family for Easter so we'll see.

Is there a better option than stubhub for tickets? Looked on craigslist and it doesn't seem much better.

If Easter is potentially affecting the travel of fans mostly from upstate NY, just think about the contemplation on the minds of midwest conservative Hoosiers fans. Should be a decent showing of Syracuse support. Don't forget to wear your Florida Gulf Coast apparel in D.C.

Is there a better option than stubhub for tickets? Looked on craigslist and it doesn't seem much better.

Call SU. (SU will tell you to call back after the season ticket holders window to buy tickets ends maybe Tuesday or so and see whats left then.) Or take chances with guys on the street. Both should save you something. If you stalk ticketmaster you might get lucky more will be released at some point.

Stubhub at the current prices isn't bad, its not exactly going to be the price of a movie and I know its a lot and with travel and stuff it'll add up but whoever is selling the cheapest tickets isn't making anything after fees if strips are on there under 250. If you buy a strip right now for 260ish after fees thats 130 a piece and the face is gonna be 100 so not a crazy premium. Its the sweet 16 and elite 8 and your team is in an NBA arena not and NFL one like 2 of the other regionals. One ticket gets you 2 games, the other gets you in to see a game with a final 4 trip on the line. Be happy its not Friday-Sunday if you want to go b/c the prices would be way higher if it were Thurs-Sat is harder for more people to get off work. (Friday-Sunday and no Easter and each sessions probably 400 to get in if Indiana and Syracuse are playing.)

SU fans took over Boston last year. Would be nice to see the same in DC. SUball

Call SU. (SU will tell you to call back after the season ticket holders window to buy tickets ends maybe Tuesday or so and see whats left then.) Or take chances with guys on the street. Both should save you something. If you stalk ticketmaster you might get lucky more will be released at some point.

Stubhub at the current prices isn't bad, its not exactly going to be the price of a movie and I know its a lot and with travel and stuff it'll add up but whoever is selling the cheapest tickets isn't making anything after fees if strips are on there under 250. If you buy a strip right now for 260ish after fees thats 130 a piece and the face is gonna be 100 so not a crazy premium. Its the sweet 16 and elite 8 and your team is in an NBA arena not and NFL one like 2 of the other regionals. One ticket gets you 2 games, the other gets you in to see a game with a final 4 trip on the line. Be happy its not Friday-Sunday if you want to go b/c the prices would be way higher if it were Thurs-Sat is harder for more people to get off work. (Friday-Sunday and no Easter and each sessions probably 400 to get in if Indiana and Syracuse are playing.)

Thanks, yeah no travel needed, live about 2 miles from the verizon center. Was planning on spending $250-300 so that's about right. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't a much cheaper option.

It's going to be so weird watching the game in the Acela club without beer on Thursday. Such a stupid rule! NCAA sucks

Jack Daniels airplane bottles here we come

Maybe if they get past their next game. I have a score to settle with Clyde's from two weeks ago.

In for Thursday, no matter the cost.

Out for possible Saturday, which blows.

It's going to be so weird watching the game in the Acela club without beer on Thursday. Such a stupid rule! NCAA sucks

Jack Daniels airplane bottles here we come
are we thursday?

Thanks, yeah no travel needed, live about 2 miles from the verizon center. Was planning on spending $250-300 so that's about right. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't a much cheaper option.

Face is $250 for a strip.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Guys, regarding Easter, I guarantee you Jesus would want you to be at this game.

Section 405, Row G. Bought tickets two weeks ago. My excitement and anticipation for this game is beyond words.

What time Thursday?
I believe the first game is 7:10 and the 2nd game is after, so around 9:45ish.

Does anyone have an idea what game we'd be? Does the NCAA see the 9:45 as the money time slot on a THursday if it was us and IU? Or would it be 7:10?

trying to convince the wife to tell the inlaws to not come down so i can make the trip to dc.. being just an hour or so out i gotta be there..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom