Who is going to DC??? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who is going to DC???

Will John Thompson be at cuse game Thursday?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
normally it would be a 100% in, HOWEVER, Easter weekend may be tough to pull off, ughhhh
And GAME OF THRONES IS BEGINNING. Syracuse vs Indiana is another kind of game of thrones.An no where near the boob fest unless you count the refs and announcers who qualify certainly but without the visual effects. I'll watch both from the comfort of home. Aint' no way we get past Indiana. If we do then the FF might become a reality but I wouldn't bet your parking lot found penny on that.SUball

Syracuse vs Indiana is another kind of game of thrones.An no where near the boob fest unless you count the refs and announcers who qualify certainly but without the visual effects.
Sorry but I may have to make this my signature Cali...

I believe the first game is 7:10 and the 2nd game is after, so around 9:45ish.

Does anyone have an idea what game we'd be? Does the NCAA see the 9:45 as the money time slot on a THursday if it was us and IU? Or would it be 7:10?
Indiana v. Syracuse will absolutely be the 9:30 game. Ugh.

I live there and cannot do Thursday alas. Any idea how to get Saturday tix if we win Thursday? I can't hang out by the Verizon Center on Thursday night either. Look on Craigslit on Friday morning I guess?

I live there and cannot do Thursday alas. Any idea how to get Saturday tix if we win Thursday? I can't hang out by the Verizon Center on Thursday night either. Look on Craigslit on Friday morning I guess?
Be careful of a huge scam going on at Craigslist recently. Its a UK flight attendant who has tickets and won't be able to use them. lol. I'm not making this up. She wants you to pay through something called Transglobal something or other. You'd think no one would fall for it but its getting people over and over.

Stay away from ebay and craigslist and pay the extra with stub hub. My son got scamed with Craigslist a few years ago, and he is very, very savvy. He had been buying tickets that way for years. Knew all the tricks about what to look for. But there are some very savvy scammers out there also. It worked out for him as the venue decided to let him buy some very good tickets for a low price. But that is also unusal.

Sigh, I live two miles outside DC on the green line, but will be going up to 'Cuse that morning. It will be the last time I get up to 'Cuse for potentially the rest of the year so I can't really skip.

Easter weekend should never be during the regionals. Sigh...I will not be attending.

Pay a younger person to be outside the Verizon to buy a ticket from an Indiana fan. You'd be surprised what a college student would do for a night of beer money. The kid can't be a total stranger. Do you know anyone going to the game? Good luck.

Stay away from ebay and craigslist and pay the extra with stub hub. My son got scamed with Craigslist a few years ago, and he is very, very savvy. He had been buying tickets that way for years. Knew all the tricks about what to look for. But there are some very savvy scammers out there also. It worked out for him as the venue decided to let him buy some very good tickets for a low price. But that is also unusal.
Stubhub is definitely the way to go, however if you purchase through an Ebay seller with a great reputation, you have very little to worry about. I've bought and sold a decent amount on Ebay and always use extreme caution with great success.

Got one in 424 for $137 last night (170 after stupid fees). Expensive but not THAT bad. Didn't wanna commit to Saturday until we win, obviously. I'd buy before the Indiana game if possible.

I'm in for Thursday. Can't do Saturday. I hate when Easter is early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be there and I was able to convince OttoMets to trek down as well.

In.

On the condition that we spend Friday evening taunting the Georgetown fans at Martin's, of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom