cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
1) Michigan State-Hell No
2) Auburn-Absolutely Not
3) Texas Tech-Who cares
4) Virginia-No, well maybe
5) Won't watch because Cuse isn't in it and your bracket got busted

Michigan St. - nope
UVA - nope (purely for Financial reasons)
Auburn - not rooting for scumbag Pearl
Texas Tech - rooting for them by default

Barkley state, nope
Dr sex molester university, even more no
Texas Tech-2nd choice
Va let’s bring it home

UVA Bennett's a class act
2xpkj9.jpg

UVA. I like Bennett; I like the way UVA has played this year, and while SU is my team and I have never and will never root for UVA when they are playing SU, I did go to UVA for grad school and had lots of fun during my 3 years in C-ville.

Texas Tech, a distant second

No way Auburn or Michigan State

Texas Tech is a runaway winner for my rooting interests.

MSU's had plenty of prior successes, and there's that horrible Olympic doctor scandal they're currently facing. And I'll admit that I'm still bitter about Morris Peterson. But I've got no beef with Izzo, nor with his current players.

I don't have any basketball problems with Tony Bennett and the way he runs his program, and he's in-conference, but his brand of basketball isn't that much fun to watch. I'll never forget the gut-bustingly hilarious and satisfying video of his PG London Perrantes gloating like crazy and then holding his head after the SU comeback and smelling Ls. Great source of joy for me, personally.

Auburn? Sounds like a western suburb of Syracuse on my way out to Skaneateles Lake. The Round Mound of Rebound is a constant wellspring of comedic commentary, but I don't give a rip about his alma mater's prospects for a national championship. Plus, Pat "Tie" Dye. I'll happily sling that guy around the neck of the institution, forever.

TTU's got a humble, exciting group. Lottery pick at one forward, a Hakim Warrick clone at the other forward spot (complete with impressive athletic ability on alley-oops), and a devastatingly-devoted defense across the board. Plus a coach who's unobnoxious, hard-working, and has apparently scrapped for everything he's gotten, including his gig at a nowhere hoops school. Really easy to root for these guys.

No matter what your rooting interest, this Final Four group looks very promising indeed.

UVA. I like Bennett; I like the way UVA has played this year, and while SU is my team and I have never and will never root for UVA when they are playing SU, I did go to UVA for grad school and had lots of fun during my 3 years in C-ville.

Texas Tech, a distant second

No way Auburn or Michigan State
If you went to school there you have every right to root for them. That's 100% valid.

Tech. Great team and style of play on both ends.

Then Auburn since they lost their first round pick and are fun to watch.

Then MSU since we beat them last year.

Then UVA. I expect UVA to win.

Auburn - my son is named after a friend of mine who went to Auburn. My friend passed away in 2013. Going to the final four this year, anyone else going?

either UVA or TTECH - Pearl and Izzo are both cut from the same cloth.

Pretty much how I feel. I don't have anything against the Big 10 in general but that Nassar scandal is ugly for MSU and I've already said how I feel about Pearl.

There's no team left that I absolutely don't want to win, but of the 4, would like to see MSU win least.

Want TTU to win most, they are a really good team and fun to watch. However, would be fine with UVA winning and even Auburn.

No matter who wins, I'll be able to watch peacefully and not be seriously stressing since Cuse is not playing. However, I'd rather be seriously stressing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom