Who is this clown | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Who is this clown

I thought it was great. Have you no sense of humor? Or enough humility to see that there's a little (or maybe a lot) of truth in there?

It was a hatred article, not a humor article.

IMG_2944.JPG

Not the take I got from it, but ok.

I guess I just thought he was going way overboard on purpose and I found it funny. But I guess I'm different than most here in that most of my buddies from school are not cuse fans at all. I always went to the big wart tournament with my five buddies who rooted for anyone other Han cuse just to make me angry. But it was fun. I see this the same way but I guess I'm used to people not giving two stuffs about Syracuse football.

I guess I just thought he was going way overboard on purpose and I found it funny. But I guess I'm different than most here in that most of my buddies from school are not cuse fans at all. I always went to the big wart tournament with my five buddies who rooted for anyone other Han cuse just to make me angry. But it was fun. I see this the same way but I guess I'm used to people not giving two stuffs about Syracuse football.

He definitely wrote that as a joke. Had me laughing uncontrollably at the reference to a "Dutch Oven." I laughed so hard I had to take a pause before continuing on. Bravo to the writer. Anybody who read that article and thought it was written as anything but a joke, really needs to check their sarcasm meter batteries.

Give the poor inbred a break. Its hard to write nice things while takin it in the a...rse from your cousin who looks just like ur uncle Fester who is really ur daddy not just ur mommas brother.

Written very much like Sean Keeley does with our opponents on Nunes Magician and is very much a joke piece. Anyone who thinks otherwise has a screw loose.

Absolutely hysterical.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom