Who is your sleeper in this class? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who is your sleeper in this class?

I know he hasn't signed quite yet, but there is something about Estime that I can't quite put my finger on. I truly believe he will be a big time play-maker on either side of the ball as well as on Special Teams.

This is my pick 2 other BCS ofers (at least) and it seems like McD was about to offer him for Arkansas before McD came to Cuse. I think there is something special about this kid

I'm not sure if he qualifies as a sleeper or not...but I really like what I've read about Aaron Batten.

With his size and speed he might have a chance to be something special.

He had an offer from Duke so I don't think grades will be a problem.

Trejo@DE is going to be an impact player, and on "O" I really like Kendall Marshall as a huge player down the road.

Scissum.

Good athleticism in a great frame for a safety.

We lose Wilkes, Lyn, and Anderson after this season. We will need some frosh from this class to contribute at DB next year.

sleepers for me is Batten on O and Scissum on D. I told you guys a while back that he was under rated. He will not disappoint us at Cuse. Batten, I cannot believe that he's not rated top 20 TE or DE. He looks like a future stud.

I'm betting on Perles as well though. This guy will be great.

Out of curiosity, what do you like about Perles? I only ask b/c I think OL coach is a really important member of any staff and I really don't have a feel for this guy other than a fairly non-descript resume.

like this whole class but like alex hayes chauncey scissum

If he plays d, I would like to submit a copyright application for the use of the phrase "Another Batten Kill" when he puts a hurt on the opposition.

CuseFanVT will get it
As in river.

Trejo@DE is going to be an impact player, and on "O" I really like Kendall Marshall as a huge player down the road.
Gotta agree with Kendall Marshall after a red shirt year to put on 20 pounds in the right places and to learn how to fit in on the OL.

Moore will be an all ACC LT and will get drafted. Athletic and has the ability to put weight on.

Estime will be in the mix from day 1. Have to believe he will have a serious look at p/k returns as a freshman, given his film and speed. He's got to be better than Rene at least.

Scissum.

Good athleticism in a great frame for a safety.

We lose Wilkes, Lyn, and Anderson after this season. We will need some frosh from this class to contribute at DB next year.

Thought it was telling how HCSS said in his presser that as soon as he became coach he went after scissum. Would love to see this kid blossum.

Out of curiosity, what do you like about Perles? I only ask b/c I think OL coach is a really important member of any staff and I really don't have a feel for this guy other than a fairly non-descript resume.
I like his resume. He was an OL coach in college and someone thought enough of him to bring him to the NFL. I like that Charles has produced very well behind the OL's he has produced and as talented as Charles is, he wouldn't have been as productive without at least a decent OL in front of him. It's not all world, but decent.

I think Akeem Jones will be a player for us. Perhaps at S or LB? With his size and athleticism, he could really benefit from some good coaching and a position change.

So is Estime the fastest guy we've had since Moe Jackson?

So is Estime the fastest guy we've had since Moe Jackson?

Watching the guys tape - he is quick laterally, makes guys miss - and if there is an opening he knows how to go north/south in a heartbeat. Kickoffs and punt returns just got a whole lot more fun to watch.

My vote is for Akeem Jones. I will be rooting for this young man to succeed and get his degree at the very least.

I think that Burton is going to end up starting for us at RT after Hickey graduates. I did some homework on him and it looks like he had a late growth spurt and is a late bloomer. I really think that with a RS year he is going to be a good one

I think that Burton is going to end up starting for us at RT after Hickey graduates. I did some homework on him and it looks like he had a late growth spurt and is a late bloomer. I really think that with a RS year he is going to be a good one

Burton is my sleeper selection, too. Something tells me that this kid is going to be a monster in 2 years.

I'm tempted to say Darius Kelly if his reported speed is anywhere close to accurate but I'll go with Josh Kirkland. He's a little light and lightly recruited but the staff saw something in him that made them travel to the middle of nowhere to seek him out and offer him. I think he'll lead the charge in being #hardnosed

Akeem Jones. Not even supposed to be here. Although I don't know why... :noidea:

I really like Mitch Kimble. I think that there is a good chance for him or AW to come in and start. I get the feeling from the coaches talking to the recruits about early PT that the coaches don't like the QB's on roster very much and GW could want his guy in there from the start. And I think Kimble is the guy they want to succeed with him being more of a dynamic QB than others on the roster.

Also you gotta be rootin for Corey Winfield with his athletic abilities to cause some damage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom