• N Johnson

• S Johnson

• C. Jordan

• Other (Mital/Queeley/Courtney)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Now that TJ’s gone?

FYI - the list of graduate transfer WR's is thin right now. I guess the best might be Scott Bracey from Duke.

I say Mital, Alford or a tall, strong grad transfer. This offense needs a big, physical receiver to not only get downfield but to help in the blocking game. Here’s to Hendrix being healthy too!

I want to say Can

But for some reason I see Mital having an out of nowhere AET year

Benson with 2 big TE's coming in is better suited as WR outside. He has 10.5 or 10.6 in high school.

Benson with 2 big TE's coming in is better suited as WR outside. He has 10.5 or 10.6 in high school.
I really like him on the outside as well. I wouldn't bulk him up at all put 10 pounds of muscle on him and he looks like an NFL WR.
Benson, Taj, Jackson, Cam. Q, Sharod, Alford, Mitel are a solid crew. We should be fine.

We probably have more personnel capable of being serviceable than ever before and people think we’re doomed.

How difficult is it to always remain this positive while consistently having your dreams crushed?

Is that WR grad transfer from Michigan still available?

Is that WR grad transfer from Michigan still available?

I don't think Tarik is a grad. Has only been at Michigan for 3 years. Well 5 semesters so I imagine he is a normal transfer that would need a waiver.

Iwas gonna say,where is hendrix on this list. I think its gotta be harris andothers have to step up cause right now they dont have someone that can match him yet but ihope im wrong .I really hope hendrix can get back too full strength .

I don’t think it will be one of the Johnsons. Guys that small might be okay as 3rd or 4th options but with the schedule we play, we need guys with size and strength in the featured roles.

We didn’t have a big, physical WR that could win 50/50 balls on the outside and get tough first downs this past season. Trish was the closest guy we had to fit that description but he wasn’t that big or physical. He did have a knack for getting open a lot...that was probably his biggest strength and the thing we will miss the most with him gone.

If there is a positive here, it is that we have a lot of WRs on the roster. Too many as a matter of fact. We need a couple to step up. A bunch have size and talent. Quite a few have been in the program for a couple of years. It would not be crazy to expect a couple of them to step up and join Harris as reliable targets at OWR.

We have a lot of guys with size and strength, and I think all of them can run some too, To me, it is all about catch radius, ability to get open and make catches with someone in your face, etc.

I think the guys from Florida, where there are so many good CBs that play man coverage well, have an advantage but we will see. The spring practices should be very interesting to watch. I take comfort with the numbers we have at WR. I think it is very unlikely none of them will step up. One or two should emerge and join Harris in the rotation, putting up big numbers.

C
I don’t think it will be one of the Johnsons. Guys that small might be okay as 3rd or 4th options but with the schedule we play, we need guys with size and strength in the featured roles.

We didn’t have a big, physical WR that could win 50/50 balls on the outside and get tough first downs this past season. Trish was the closest guy we had to fit that description but he wasn’t that big or physical. He did have a knack for getting open a lot...that was probably his biggest strength and the thing we will miss the most with him gone.

If there is a positive here, it is that we have a lot of WRs on the roster. Too many as a matter of fact. We need a couple to step up. A bunch have size and talent. Quite a few have been in the program for a couple of years. It would not be crazy to expect a couple of them to step up and join Harris as reliable targets at OWR.

We have a lot of guys with size and strength, and I think all of them can run some too, To me, it is all about catch radius, ability to get open and make catches with someone in your face, etc.

I think the guys from Florida, where there are so many good CBs that play man coverage well, have an advantage but we will see. The spring practices should be very interesting to watch. I take comfort with the numbers we have at WR. I think it is very unlikely none of them will step up. One or two should emerge and join Harris in the rotation, putting up big numbers.
Cam Jordan might get the nod

We need Hendrix, Queely, Harris and Cam Jordan to step up. Need Harris to be better and more mature. I am praying that the hype on Queely and Hendrix is real. And Cam seems like he could be the next in line for the outside WR spot. I think we will be okay, but I would feel better with Jackson coming back.

Any word on how Lutz has performed in practices ? Probably an inside guy though.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom