Who was the last NON-BE team to beat Syracuse? | Syracusefan.com

Who was the last NON-BE team to beat Syracuse?

JackBauer44

'18 & / '21 Cali Winner: Receiving & Rushing Yards
Was it Butler in the 2010 NCAA tournament?

It's well known that SU plays teams out of conference a lot better because they are not used to the zone, more specifically, SU's style of zone.

This year, it's highly unlikely the BE gets as many teams in the tournament. That's important because SU will most likely not see a BE team in their draw. When the tournament comes around, I like SU's chances this year. Haven't had this feeling since before AO got hurt in 2009/2010. If Fab comes back and we still are playing ball this way, color me concerned. Until then, I'm colored all orange!

Not counting postseason, gotta go all the way back to the cleveland st heave-ho in nov or dec 2008.

Fixed.

Excuse the language but had a flashback of the KrisJo suplex.

EXACTLY. We get knocked out of the NCAA tournament on calls like that and phantom over and back last year and people are wringing hands about this freaking goal tend that would have tied the game and denied WVU a chance at a gamer winning shot (the 3 they got because of the goal tend being missed).

GEEEEZUS.

Fixed.

Excuse the language but had a flashback of the KrisJo suplex.

I still have nightmares of that Howard clown flopping around on the floor like a fish out of water against Pitt last year. So, yeah, f*** Butler.

Nice win against the hoopies today.

Was it Butler in the 2010 NCAA tournament?

It's well known that SU plays teams out of conference a lot better because they are not used to the zone, more specifically, SU's style of zone.

This year, it's highly unlikely the BE gets as many teams in the tournament. That's important because SU will most likely not see a BE team in their draw. When the tournament comes around, I like SU's chances this year. Haven't had this feeling since before AO got hurt in 2009/2010. If Fab comes back and we still are playing ball this way, color me concerned. Until then, I'm colored all orange!

This zone as an advantage in March is way overblown. What results are we speaking to here?

I count us as being in the Elite 8 that year in my head. Cause we all know we would have handled Butler if AO did not get injured. Wether we would have beaten KSU i just leave that up to !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom