Who will be the number 1 Seeds? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Who will be the number 1 Seeds?

I'll trust myself. I actually listen when I have heard the committee chair speak for the past dozen years, and when they bring them in on CBS or ESPN on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. They also have mock selection days for the media in February, where they show their process.
They are quite open in saying that most things are done by Friday. But they have also been quite open on the loose ends that need to get discussed on the weekend, and will often state a certain result changed the #1 line on the weekend. It's not a mystery. They openly state it. Just listen.

IIRC, They had a 2 hour discussion on the #1 in 2014 when Virginia got it on Saturday, and discussed it again on Sunday. I wasn't in the room. But you know how I know? Because the chair told the world that is what happened,
The contingencies were in place a couple days ago.

ACC gets 3 number one seeds
Washington wins pac 10 gets a 9 seed
Nova wins Big East title gets 6 seed
Hmmmmm
Recruits, paying attention?

Either, but if I go with fried it better not have peas.

fried always has pork, peas and carrots, doesn't it?

I notice that some places do not add scrambled egg to their fried rice...

Last edited:
fired always has pork, peas and carrots, doesn't it?

I notice that some places do not add scrambled egg to their fried rice...

nah, not down here. Some places don't add peas, and it's usually chicken or shrimp rather than pork.

nah, not down here. Some places don't add peas, and it's usually chicken or shrimp rather than pork.

When I lived in California, no chinese joint I ever went to had General Tso's... which was odd I thought.

This was 20 years ago, mind...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom