Whos drunk? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Whos drunk?

12 pack for 6.99. Rolling rock all the way!
nattydaddy.jpg

Funny. I bought one of those at a gas station in PA on my way home after visiting family in Cuse for xmas. It still sits in my fridge. Maybe I'll finally crack it open today. This has to be a sign.

Just started. Won't be long now, except my ridiculously high tolerance might slow the process. :(

Funny. I bought one of those at a gas station in PA on my way home after visiting family in Cuse for xmas. It still sits in my fridge. Maybe I'll finally crack it open today. This has to be a sign.
It's part of my college holy trinity.

The Daddy
The Screamer
and the holy PBR.

Last edited:
Sprints on the soccer field then hit some shots. Workouts catching up to me, may not even drink. :noidea:

Who am I kidding? Fridge stocked with Saranac, I'm ready to go! SUball
Which Saranac?

I am stopping at two before tonight ... I think. It is all homebrew so I have to be careful, this stuff will creep up on you.

Which Saranac?

I am stopping at two before tonight ... I think. It is all homebrew so I have to be careful, this stuff will creep up on you.

Picked up a couple 12's of the Trail Mix at Lowe's Foods. Very pleased to find a place that carries Saranac down here on Tobacco Road.

The black forest is a-ok, I like some of their winter beers better than other times of the year. The big moose ale and white ipa are favorites of mine. I like that they are finally trying some different styles (like ipa) to keep up with craft beer trends.

I'm headed here tonight to watch the game, and if any of you guys know where this is, you're welcome to join.
Sit_N_Bull_Pub_Painted_Post_NY.JPG

stuff if I had known I was talking with lady's I would have been more interesting to everyone!! I'll be sipping on some whisky for the game and the rest of the night! Started a few hours ago...

Just fired up the grill. Spent the last three hours sitting by the pool drinking beer. So, yeah this guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom