Whos drunk? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Whos drunk?

fillett miggnnonn. "little hunk o meat...pink in the middle"
hqdefault.jpg

puff smokey smoke.

Last edited:
Me too. The wife is sick and cranky right now. Spending time here on a Saturday doesn't help much either.

Mine went to Houston for a week to visit an old friend whose husband just dumped her for her younger cousin. I have no idea what to expect when she gets back, so I'm guzzling it by the quart while I can, LOL!

Last edited:
Alright, I've got a splitting headache the whole day and a lot of stresses to deal with, but my catching up begins now. Time to build on a bigger headache tomorrow, and now!

Mine went to Houston for a week to visit an old friend whose husband just dumped her for her cousin. I have no idea what to expect when she gets back, so I'm guzzling it by the quart while I can, LOL!
You can't make that sh/t up. Direct flights from Cowtown to Houston?

You can't make that sh/t up. Direct flights from Cowtown to Houston?

You betcha. Two words: oil patch.

edit: I'm thinking it's a week of either "Men are such bast@rds," or non-stop applesauce. With my luck, however, she'll go bi-polar and waffle back and forth between the two. Someone just shoot me now, please.

Last edited:
Pitcher of Sprite at the Pace for me. Waiting on the pizza and wings as we speak.

image-4193799415.jpg

Just cracked my first cold one! Cheers!

Likewise. Started with a local micro non-pasteurized, but I'm switching to Harp. Got a stash of it I saved from destruction during one brief, shining moment of lucidity on St Patrick's day, lol!

Im enjoying a pure quality, spring fed Poland Springs H2O.

This right here is quality H2O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom