Who's in for San Jose? | Syracusefan.com

Who's in for San Jose?

manleyzoo

2nd String
I'll be there at the Shark Tank, which is great for hockey but not so great for hoops. I live only 30 minutes away but was born in Manhattan and I'm a Maxwell graduate so that makes it a home game for us according to the Gottleib theory of home games.

Nice. I am in I'm coming. Just a few hours from Northern Nevada so not a bad drive for me... except I am back on the east coast for a few weeks and need to fly back.

Hopefully can get some good tickets through SU one way or another. Not sure if this ticket will get expensive.

Quick heads up to anyone thinking of going $12o dollar cheap face value tickets are available on ticketmaster still for this one. This is the strip for all 3 sessions for the weekend, so 40 bucks per ticket to each of the 3 sessions.

I bought a couple just in case good seats don't pan out and I'll sit in cheap ones for the St Louis-NMSU and Oregon OSU. OUr session will be a lot more money than that one Thursday.

I live 30 miles away - bought my tickets a few minutes ago. I wonder how many of us in Orange will be there?

I'll be there at the Shark Tank, which is great for hockey but not so great for hoops. I live only 30 minutes away but was born in Manhattan and I'm a Maxwell graduate so that makes it a home game for us according to the Gottleib theory of home games.

Your fellow Maxwell School grad who met up with you the last time SU played in the San Jose Shark Tank won't make it this time. A 20 hour plane ride each way is a long commute. I know you'll have enough spirit and throat for the both of us. Give 'em hell, Manley!

Tom

Anyone driving down from Reno or Sac Thursday let me know if you want to drive together. I will be looking to come back after the game late Thursday night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom