Why don't we have a thread for The Challenge? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Why don't we have a thread for The Challenge?

Devin provides GREAT commentary, so I love when he's on the show, but there are times where in the house he's a bit much. lol

As long as he never joins the Lavender Ladies and joins up with Shane I'd want him on every season. He and Bananas are funny together.
I feel like Devin's schtick is only as effective as the people in the house are stupid.

And this season has a lot of stupid.

It's weird, they definitely were trying to make the game more strategic, and then they cast a bunch of players that are awful at strategy.

I feel like Devin's schtick is only as effective as the people in the house are stupid.

And this season has a lot of stupid.

It's weird, they definitely were trying to make the game more strategic, and then they cast a bunch of players that are awful at strategy.
Josh whats 9 times 8?

Really, Turbo? I thought Turbo was great.

I'm watching S33 and when Turbo has to nominate someone for the Killing Floor it may be one of the greatest moment's in sports history.

When TJ rolls his eyes at that speech...LOL

Turbo: In my home country, we do saying. We are here for peace and war, and in time from where I am, it is war in times for friends are brothers. For peace is like war and we are here for pick someone. So someone in war is peace. It is saying that to pick your country is like picking up days behind. Am I right, TJ? (continues for 8 more minutes....)

**Kyle yawns**

**Kam yawns**

TJ: ...Uhhhhh, I don't know. It's your turn Turbo, pick someone!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the throwback commentary on prior seasons, but Bear is the best villain ever.

He's like a VERY unhappy super-evil version of Kyle that thinks lying is the most bestest thing you can do in life. His fireside chats on lying alone make S33 worth the price of admission. Is he even a real person???? lol

First, you're all children for watching this.

Second, Josh is indeed the worst. Although Meechi trying to sneak a peak at his puzzle to help solve his own was LOL awful. What did he even think he was doing? Did he even know it was a puzzle he was trying to solve?

Third, this season has gotten boring rather fast.

Josh, and Nam look like toys that are supposed to sorta look human, but not really - like some toy you'd get from the bottom of a Count Chocula cereal box. Well, if Aneesa didn't devour both boxes AND the toys before you got a look at 'em.

Fourth, has any human ever started so many sentences with "And, I'm an athlete," or "And, I'm a competitor, so..." than Lola? Also, I always think she's going to have a British accent, and she never does.

Anyway, CT and Big T entertain me with their weird little bond. Theresa going to go down soon. I'd like to see her vs. Lola in an elimination.

'Did he even know it was a puzzle he was trying to solve?'

This just made me bust out laughing again.

Sorry for the throwback commentary on prior seasons, but Bear is the best villain ever.

He's like a VERY unhappy super-evil version of Kyle that thinks lying is the most bestest thing you can do in life. His fireside chats on lying alone make S33 worth the price of admission. Is he even a real person???? lol
I don't think we'll see Bear again.

The qualities that make him an entertaining Challenge contestant make him a major dirt bag in real life.

I don't think we'll see Bear again.

The qualities that make him an entertaining Challenge contestant make him a major dirt bag in real life.

Whoahhhhhhhh!!!!! :(

But totally believable...also this line seems appropriate, "Bear has repeatedly denied the allegations."

That was one of his fireside chats - deny everything no matter what. He does seem evil af.

Trivia challenge is always a good episode. As evidenced by...

True/false... Wolves are vegetarian

KC... True.

Last edited:
I am watching 'War of the Worlds' right now, and if Team USA wins this one it will be the biggest cheat in the history of 'The Challenge'

The UK team committed one infraction total (CT bumped Team USA) in Round 1 of the final and got a 10 minute penalty.

The US team committed upwards of 183 infractions (they committed an infraction every single time they were on camera) and got a 10 minute penalty.

TJ should be embarrassed.

Yeah, I'll still watch it like it's my second religion, but so far this season has been pretty uneventful.

We need some shakeups.

Kind of a snoozer episode tonight.
Not even a chance to make fun of Josh.

Concur. Giant snoozefest.

Whenever there is too much Team Young Buck & Friends in a Challenge things go downhill if they're not being picked on endlessly for being stupid. They're just weird non-challenge type people.

There are certain people, like Killa Kam, that I like in some seasons, and hate or find boring in others.

CT is too much of a politician now, LeRoy is just a politician, Darrell is just quiet and confident, Devin can't even find anyone to **** with! And everybody is too boring to make Kyle as fun as he usually is

Can TJ bring in some mercenaries!!!! I want mercenaries!!!!

Concur. Giant snoozefest.

Whenever there is too much Team Young Buck & Friends in a Challenge things go downhill if they're not being picked on endlessly for being stupid. They're just weird non-challenge type people.

There are certain people, like Killa Kam, that I like in some seasons, and hate or find boring in others.

CT is too much of a politician now, LeRoy is just a politician, Darrell is just quiet and confident, Devin can't even find anyone to **** with! And everybody is too boring to make Kyle as fun as he usually is

Can TJ bring in some mercenaries!!!! I want mercenaries!!!!
They didn't cast it to have any umbrella rivalries. They need something that's both artificial and natural that everyone can fall into. US vs UK. Vets vs rookies. The Big Brother vs traditional Challenge doesn't cut it.

Probably the best thing about the most recent episode is that Burger King sponsored it and gave a Whopper for life prize.

Probably the best thing about the most recent episode is that Burger King sponsored it and gave a Whopper for life prize.
It's like getting free RC Cola for the rest of your life.
I don't even think Darrell and anonymous-female-competitor were even that excited about it.

It's like getting free RC Cola for the rest of your life.
I don't even think Darrell and anonymous-female-competitor were even that excited about it.
It's disappointing that anonymous female competitor isn't doing more, because on the contestant attractiveness scale, her eyes are really striking, and the producers have found ways to make far less objectively attractive people more interesting.

But yeah, I think they were stoked about the $5k but not so much the Whoppers. How does it even work? Like, they have a lifetime free Whopper card nobody really knows about, so when they go through the drive thru the poor kid has to call corporate to figure it out? Or does the BK Lounge just mail them a truckload of free Whopper coupons? Or do they give them a single Burger King gift card with a pile of money on it? Does the Burger King mascot factor in at all? Because he should.

These are questions, and Joseph Girard III needs answers.

It's disappointing that anonymous female competitor isn't doing more, because on the contestant attractiveness scale, her eyes are really striking, and the producers have found ways to make far less objectively attractive people more interesting.

But yeah, I think they were stoked about the $5k but not so much the Whoppers. How does it even work? Like, they have a lifetime free Whopper card nobody really knows about, so when they go through the drive thru the poor kid has to call corporate to figure it out? Or does the BK Lounge just mail them a truckload of free Whopper coupons? Or do they give them a single Burger King gift card with a pile of money on it? Does the Burger King mascot factor in at all? Because he should.

These are questions, and Joseph Girard III needs answers.

Kyle won Burger King once, but not for life. It was just for the night. :( Truthfully, that was likely the better prize.

I wonder how much Joe Girard would buy the card for? Straight up open market on eBay, and JG knows about it. How much would he pay?

What if Eric from the Grind is fat? WHAT IF?????????????
Oh you know every single one of those cast members has hired a trainer/is getting some "work" done before filming.

It looks like MTV airs ‘The Challenge’ once per week and ‘Ridiculousness’ at least 100 times per week.
Its like a couple high school juniors are in charge of programming.

Or maybe Patrick Bateman.

Every single one of the competitors are crazy as sh#thouse rats...however, Kam is quite attractive.

Canadian "On Demand" has had every episode up within 24 hours after the original airing, this week, nothing!!!

If anything is going to get me to move back to the US, it's this.

I need my CHALLENGE!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom