Why don't we have a thread for The Challenge? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Why don't we have a thread for The Challenge?

That may have been the funniest elimination ever.

Just total futility. Feeds right into TJ's delight.

That may have been the funniest elimination ever.

Just total futility. Feeds right into TJ's delight.

What a jagoff.
I can't stand that guy.
He actually started crying after winning.

What a jagoff.
I can't stand that guy.
He actually started crying after winning.
It just cracked me up how he was all "time to put some respect on my name" and then proceeded to look like a big dumb animal during the elimination.

I was hoping since they had even teams that they would throw a monkey wrench into things and do a partners elimination, or maybe a double elimination of some kind.

Feels like they're building up to CT getting his chance, and the stars might align to pit him up against Fessy.

This season will fall apart if Kam, Kyle, or Devin get bumped. They're the only ones doing anything interesting in the game, other than Teresa.

Also, Devin's CT impression was dead on. That was hilarious and happened so fast. I had to rewind it and watch it again.

I make fun of Kyle but his reactions to the big dumb animal were hilarious.

You're right that there aren't a lot of interesting competitors right now. I like Leroy but he's always been kind of a dud. The Nam/Lolo combination is so much weaker than it should be. There is still a female competitor who has barely been featured this season. Amber?
There's still a lot of fat to trim. (Insert Aneesa joke here.)

It's going to be a lot more interesting (hopefully) because now, there are no more skulls so whoever wants to get to the end needs to take a skull from someone else.

I make fun of Kyle but his reactions to the big dumb animal were hilarious.

You're right that there aren't a lot of interesting competitors right now. I like Leroy but he's always been kind of a dud. The Nam/Lolo combination is so much weaker than it should be. There is still a female competitor who has barely been featured this season. Amber?
There's still a lot of fat to trim. (Insert Aneesa joke here.)

It's going to be a lot more interesting (hopefully) because now, there are no more skulls so whoever wants to get to the end needs to take a skull from someone else.
Yeah, the one Amber has barely been involved.

I had high hopes for Lolo, especially when she partnered with Nam, who looked like he had some Turbo potential. But she's been a mess.

Yeah, I wonder how eliminations will work. Do they have to feature someone with a skull going forward? Or could the ones with skulls rig it up so that they put two non-skull teams against each other just to stay in the game? If you defend your skull, does that give you immunity? I thought it was lame the previous season how Jay won two eliminations (and knocked out CT!) but still got bounced.

Yeah, the one Amber has barely been involved.

I had high hopes for Lolo, especially when she partnered with Nam, who looked like he had some Turbo potential. But she's been a mess.

Yeah, I wonder how eliminations will work. Do they have to feature someone with a skull going forward? Or could the ones with skulls rig it up so that they put two non-skull teams against each other just to stay in the game? If you defend your skull, does that give you immunity? I thought it was lame the previous season how Jay won two eliminations (and knocked out CT!) but still got bounced.

Last night was episode 8 of the season. There were 15 episodes last season and 16 the season before so we're only about halfway through the season. I don't know how that's possible because it seems like this game started such a long time ago but regardless of that -

There's still three guys who don't have a skull - CT, Darrell, and Corey. At most, there are going to be three more chances for these guys to get a skull; maybe only two more.

This seems to be the stage of the game when you really start working with alliances and screwing over the people you don't like or the people who are threats. Skull or no skull, if you're a strong competitor, there are a lot of people who are probably going to vote you into the arena at the end just to get rid of you.

No way TJ is giving out any immunity.

Just finished this weeks. I'm trying to think if I've ever hated someone on the show as much as Josh and don't think so. Turbo is up there for sure. Really despise recent Cara. There have been a lot of whiners, idiots, combinations of both but I think he's the worst.

Just finished this weeks. I'm trying to think if I've ever hated someone on the show as much as Josh and don't think so. Turbo is up there for sure. Really despise recent Cara. There have been a lot of whiners, idiots, combinations of both but I think he's the worst.
Really, Turbo? I thought Turbo was great.

Really, Turbo? I thought Turbo was great.
I could not handle the karate kicks and weird crap he'd do after a challenge. He was a giant child, very similar to Josh I suppose. Him going berserk yelling that Jordan was doing his walk was hilarious.

This is huge news.

This could be interesting.. and also pretty dangerous for some at this point.

Wish Landon was brought back for this. He was taylor made for The Challenge.

This could be interesting.. and also pretty dangerous for some at this point.

Wish Landon was brought back for this. He was taylor made for The Challenge.
I think it won't be nearly as intense.

He annoys me every time he appears on camera.

To be honest, I think he has serious psychological issues.
I'm used to seeing narcissistic reality stars and Josh is definitely in that bucket but he seems to have some kind of mild dissociative disorder. (Before you ask, I was a Poly Sci/Econ major in college.)

It just cracked me up how he was all "time to put some respect on my name" and then proceeded to look like a big dumb animal during the elimination.

I was hoping since they had even teams that they would throw a monkey wrench into things and do a partners elimination, or maybe a double elimination of some kind.

Feels like they're building up to CT getting his chance, and the stars might align to pit him up against Fessy.

This season will fall apart if Kam, Kyle, or Devin get bumped. They're the only ones doing anything interesting in the game, other than Teresa.

Also, Devin's CT impression was dead on. That was hilarious and happened so fast. I had to rewind it and watch it again.
He cracks me up thinking he accomplished something after beating the house layup. Josh is the wooooooorrrrrrrst

First, you're all children for watching this.

Second, Josh is indeed the worst. Although Meechi trying to sneak a peak at his puzzle to help solve his own was LOL awful. What did he even think he was doing? Did he even know it was a puzzle he was trying to solve?

Third, this season has gotten boring rather fast.

Josh, and Nam look like toys that are supposed to sorta look human, but not really - like some toy you'd get from the bottom of a Count Chocula cereal box. Well, if Aneesa didn't devour both boxes AND the toys before you got a look at 'em.

Fourth, has any human ever started so many sentences with "And, I'm an athlete," or "And, I'm a competitor, so..." than Lola? Also, I always think she's going to have a British accent, and she never does.

Anyway, CT and Big T entertain me with their weird little bond. Theresa going to go down soon. I'd like to see her vs. Lola in an elimination.

I could not handle the karate kicks and weird crap he'd do after a challenge. He was a giant child, very similar to Josh I suppose. Him going berserk yelling that Jordan was doing his walk was hilarious.
I get it. His cornball stuff kind of amused me because it was such a heavy contrast with the "do you want me to make the bad man go away?" vibe he also had. Plus, I have a soft spot for the contestants that don't speak english as their first language.

I get it. His cornball stuff kind of amused me because it was such a heavy contrast with the "do you want me to make the bad man go away?" vibe he also had. Plus, I have a soft spot for the contestants that don't speak english as their first language.
Nam did one of the moves this week after winning his heat too and I tried to pretend I didn't see it.

I missed a a few seasons so I'm watching Season 33 now, I forgot how insane Paulie and Cara are.

Those two seem most likely to commit mass murder. They're weird. Like an uncomfortable kinda weird. Like Devin is a douche, but you get it, and it can be funny. But this Paulie, he's creepy.

I missed a a few seasons so I'm watching Season 33 now, I forgot how insane Paulie and Cara are.

Those two seem most likely to commit mass murder. They're weird. Like an uncomfortable kinda weird. Like Devin is a douche, but you get it, and it can be funny. But this Paulie, he's creepy.
Yeah I think the Big Brother people in general are awful. Becoming more of a fan of Devin every season. Used to love when he would be the only one going straight at Bananas non-stop too.

Paulie's awful.

I like Cara. She makes the game interesting. Plus, she can clean up.

Yeah I think the Big Brother people in general are awful. Becoming more of a fan of Devin every season. Used to love when he would be the only one going straight at Bananas non-stop too.

Devin provides GREAT commentary, so I love when he's on the show, but there are times where in the house he's a bit much. lol

As long as he never joins the Lavender Ladies and joins up with Shane I'd want him on every season. He and Bananas are funny together.

Paulie's awful.

I like Cara. She makes the game interesting. Plus, she can clean up.

Cara is good - but she's insane. Whatever Kyle did to her wrecked her brain unless she comes back from the abyss in S33 or S34.

Still, like Devin, I want her on most any season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom