Why don't we have a thread for The Challenge? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Why don't we have a thread for The Challenge?

Canadian "On Demand" has had every episode up within 24 hours after the original airing, this week, nothing!!!

If anything is going to get me to move back to the US, it's this.

I need my CHALLENGE!!!!!
Uh.

It airs on Wednesdays.

Uh.

It airs on Wednesdays.

No, the one from LAST WEEK!!! Last Wednesday! I still haven't seen it. I could find it other ways I suppose, but Rogers usually puts the episode up the next day - this one isn't up yet. :(

Or was there no episode last week? Hmmmmmmm.

No, the one from LAST WEEK!!! Last Wednesday! I still haven't seen it. I could find it other ways I suppose, but Rogers usually puts the episode up the next day - this one isn't up yet. :(

Or was there no episode last week? Hmmmmmmm.
No, there was.

For some strange reason, they air the episode on tv only once per week.

I think you're stuck with watching it online:

For some strange reason, they air the episode on tv only once per week.

I think you're stuck with watching it online:

Infuriating.

I get how important it is, and that we SHOULD be punished for not watching the original airing, but c'mon! People make mistakes. :( Put it on Canadian OnDemand!

I need to get on this tonight before the new episode.

Also, could MTV not show Ridiculousness non-stop. Can't they buy some old Tosh.O or something just to mix p the stupidu a little?

Interesting episode, quite the cliffhanger. In deference to Ghost's difficulties getting new episodes on demand, I've hidden some thoughts:

Can't believe Lolo appears to have escaped TJ's wrath. He's not cool with quitters. Especially an Olympian. Not a good look for Lolo, but she's been a huge disappointment on the show.

Kind of amazing that it turns out Devin's been right all along to hunt the Big Brother alliance. It's such a weird group. I think Jay's interesting because he brings a totally different skill set to the game, but they love throwing him in eliminations. Josh sucks (his DQ was just... :chef's kiss:), Fessy's lame, Kaycee competes but is non-descript, Amber B (is she just Amber now?) is just kinda there... and this is the crew running the game?

I'm cautiously optimistic that the cliff hanger agent thing is going to shake things up in an interesting enough way that it maybe saves Devin. Maybe some producer intervention to keep the only dude making the game interesting in play.

One weird thing - I'm pretty Lolo looks exactly the same in every single confessional. Meanwhile, Kam is in different clothes and hair like every week. It's odd.

CT is definitely not running with Big T after this. I feel bad for her, she's been awesome all season. My guess is that CT is going to steal Kam. He's kicking himself that he didn't match up with her right away.

Interesting episode, quite the cliffhanger. In deference to Ghost's difficulties getting new episodes on demand, I've hidden some thoughts:

Can't believe Lolo appears to have escaped TJ's wrath. He's not cool with quitters. Especially an Olympian. Not a good look for Lolo, but she's been a huge disappointment on the show.

Kind of amazing that it turns out Devin's been right all along to hunt the Big Brother alliance. It's such a weird group. I think Jay's interesting because he brings a totally different skill set to the game, but they love throwing him in eliminations. Josh sucks (his DQ was just... :chef's kiss:), Fessy's lame, Kaycee competes but is non-descript, Amber B (is she just Amber now?) is just kinda there... and this is the crew running the game?

I'm cautiously optimistic that the cliff hanger agent thing is going to shake things up in an interesting enough way that it maybe saves Devin. Maybe some producer intervention to keep the only dude making the game interesting in play.

One weird thing - I'm pretty Lolo looks exactly the same in every single confessional. Meanwhile, Kam is in different clothes and hair like every week. It's odd.

CT is definitely not running with Big T after this. I feel bad for her, she's been awesome all season. My guess is that CT is going to steal Kam. He's kicking himself that he didn't match up with her right away.

Oh, I watched the live airing - I'm not going through that hell again!!!! I still can't watch the episode from the week before.

As to your last sentence, NO WAY!

Lolo is sort of whiny, but I also see her point. Nevertheless, if you're going out, you go out by throwing a punch. Shameful.

There were a couple really funny lines at the beginning, but not as much humor in The Challenge of late. They need more - the Big Brother people mostly aren't funny, they're just cliquey and that's stealing some of the humor we usually get from RW/RR/Brits. :(

Yeah, they need a big spoiler, do they bring someone back that was eliminated for a Triple Elimination? Is it going to be that nutty egomaniac Paulie? I'd like to see Theo come back, I still love when he hated the US and the UK in that one season, he just hated everyone and he's a brit who would join up with Kyle and CT, but sorta hates them too.

I still think CT stays with Big T. They're adorable and should just get married in real life. If this is a puzzle, CT is in trouble. I do like that Devin tried the whole "easy target" argument for why dumb Josh should be thrown in.

Also, Aneesa falling down the rope was pretty amusing. She looks like a muppet.

Finally watched yesterday’s episode.

There is no way in hell the producers want Josh to end up as one of the stars of this season.
That guy is a world class hump. How the hell are people rallying behind him? I know a lot of that vote was really anti-Devin but still...

This has been such a down season as a whole for interesting personalities.

This is what happens when your programming consists of Ridiculousness episodes for 18 hours a day - you have to poach other reality shows for ‘talent’.

AND, that Real World Season 1 reunion show isn’t even airing on MTV!
It’s on Paramount+.

There is no way in hell the producers want Josh to end up as one of the stars of this season.
That guy is a world class hump. How the hell are people rallying behind him? I know a lot of that vote was really anti-Devin but still...

This is what happens when your programming consists of Ridiculousness episodes for 18 hours a day - you have to poach other reality shows for ‘talent’.

It’s on Paramount+.

Josh defines world class hump.

I don't even understand if he does anything well other than cry.

He always says he can swim well, but then the big hump couldn't even find the rope. At least everyone seemed to understand you had to grab the rope - he didn't seem to even get that.

Then he was just like, "I wonder if I can just grab Nany rope?" What? Are you stupid. You had your own rope!

Grab it!!!! You didn't even try - I really think he was thinking the rope grabbed his hands instead of vice versa. He's dumb.

It’s on Paramount+.
Yeah, the Paramount+ stuff is BS. Just make this crap easy for me to watch.

I thought previous to this season that they had done a great job integrating different other reality show contestants. It just isn't working so well this season.

It is incredible how awful Josh is.

It’s on Paramount+.
They need to find a new group of ppl with personalities like Wes and bananas. All the big brother casts have awful personality. They are going to struggle when they lose all the og’s which is sooner then later. Josh should never be asked back, I am close to grabbing the remote to fast forward everytime he’s on the screen. No idea why they keep casting him. Fessy has zero heart and is just a big guy. Losing Wes early really derailed the season. I’m really looking forward to the og season coming out.

I just realized that the upcoming Old Geezer version of The Challenge is also going to be on Paramount+.

I already pay for HBO, Showtime, Disney+, Hulu, Netflix, and cable. I think I hit my limit on paying for monthly subscriptions.

I just realized that the upcoming Old Geezer version of The Challenge is also going to be on Paramount+.

I already pay for HBO, Showtime, Disney+, Hulu, Netflix, and cable. I think I hit my limit on paying for monthly subscriptions.
Yeah, I can't justify it. My mix is YouTubeTV, Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime. That's enough. The whole reason I was excited about MTV coming to YouTubeTV was because it meant I would get The Challenge.

This seems like one of the bigger scandals currently going on in major sports - wonder why it's not getting more run everywhere on the forum:

Yeah, it's depressing to get the news. With this season's challenge being so underwhelming I was looking forward to this. Oh well.

Still holding out hope for a huge twist on next week's episode.

Yeah, it's depressing to get the news. With this season's challenge being so underwhelming I was looking forward to this. Oh well.

Still holding out hope for a huge twist on next week's episode.
I would guess it’s as simple as Lolo’s vote not counting, bringing us to a tie where maybe CT gets to choose Josh over Devin.

Edit: though I think “security breach” is what they said when they brought Ashley back so maybe they’re bringing someone in for Nam. Idk.

I would guess it’s as simple as Lolo’s vote not counting, bringing us to a tie where maybe CT gets to choose Josh over Devin.

Edit: though I think “security breach” is what they said when they brought Ashley back so maybe they’re bringing someone in for Nam. Idk.

I think Lolo voted for Josh, didn't she make some comment about how her "allies suck" and then picked him?

Oh yeah I think you’re right?
Yeah the edit pretty much is setting up ct against josh. If that’s not the case then mtv needs new ppl putting these shows together. Personally I hope ct makes him cry.

Alrighty, so...

They definitely rigged the game to get Josh out of there.

Not surprised that I called CT's switcheroo to Kam. Sucks for Big T. She didn't deserve CT's over the top stuff. I feel bad for Nam too. Some people are just too pure for this game, I guess.

Hilarious when Devin was like "I talked a bunch of trash and then sucked. Classic Devin."

I'm kinda glad Big T doesn't have to do this weird torture challenge as the rogue agent.

I don't get Nany. She's always been one of my favorites, but the mourning for Josh thing seemed really over the top.

All the partner shakeups were good, but I'm not sure how much it really changed the game.

Alrighty, so...

They definitely rigged the game to get Josh out of there.

Not surprised that I called CT's switcheroo to Kam. Sucks for Big T. She didn't deserve CT's over the top stuff. I feel bad for Nam too. Some people are just too pure for this game, I guess.

Hilarious when Devin was like "I talked a bunch of trash and then sucked. Classic Devin."

I'm kinda glad Big T doesn't have to do this weird torture challenge as the rogue agent.

I don't get Nany. She's always been one of my favorites, but the mourning for Josh thing seemed really over the top.

All the partner shakeups were good, but I'm not sure how much it really changed the game.

Full disclosure - It only took reading your first sentence for me to hit 'Like'.
I kinda get the idea of doing this - Lolo left and there was already an extra guy - but the way they did it was absolutely sketchy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom