Wiggins drama | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Wiggins drama

They will be good. They are always good with Self and that home court advantage. They completely pissed that Michigan game away. I think that conference will be better, though. Texas should be improved and Okl. St and Baylor will be good.
Kansas will be the real deal. Stacked class, and I think Embid could be one of the best defensive minded freshmen in the country.
But still, I really like our chances now that UK can come back down to earth.

Btw, I'm pretty sure our Buss blew by Mr. Selden for an important, emphatic game winning dunk not too long ago.

Screw Kansas.

I hope we match up with them in March or April. There are 7 fan bases I CANNOT stand.

1. You guessed it, Kentucky.
2. You also guessed it, Louisville.
3. Georgetown
4. Pittsburgh
5. Duke
6. PSU
7. KANSAS.

Kansas will be the real deal. Stacked class, and I think Embid could be one of the best defensive minded freshmen in the country.
But still, I really like our chances now that UK can come back down to earth.

Btw, I'm pretty sure our Buss blew by Mr. Selden for an important, emphatic game winning dunk not too long ago.

Nice. Oh no doubt. We will be fine but anybody who says Kansas is too young or won't be good is nuts.

No denying that. But still, CJ (proven), Grant (proven), Beast, Gbinije, BJ.
Now that's some talent!
Absolutely, I agree. I love our stock of talent, both proven and developing. Kansas has some very nice young players, but Wiggins is a one year player, Seldon is probably two at best, so, by the time the other guys develop they will be gone. I am sure they will continue to draw high end talent, and they are extremely happy with the players that they have added, but hopefully, for our sake, they take some time to gel.

Glad its not shitucky, however, im very surprised its Kansas. Here's something to think about. Beast was getting a lot of attention from Kansas before choosing us, what could have been if he went to Kansas? Would we have have been in hot pursuit of Wiggins? Probably, but it still may not have unfolded the way we wanted. Going to say we ended up with the best situation. Best part is, beast will not be expected to be a star or relied upon right away and therefore get a chance to develop. I see Tyler as the next best stretch forward in this class...despite rankings.

Glad its not shitucky, however, im very surprised its Kansas. Here's something to think about. Beast was getting a lot of attention from Kansas before choosing us, what could have been if he went to Kansas? Would we have have been in hot pursuit of Wiggins? Probably, but it still may not have unfolded the way we wanted. Going to say we ended up with the best situation. Best part is, beast will not be expected to be a star or relied upon right away and therefore get a chance to develop. I see Tyler as the next best stretch forward in this class...despite rankings.

this is my thought as well. cuse backed off wiggins and not vice versa. we may have seen the writing on the wall or just didn't want to wait it out.

Screw Kansas.

I hope we match up with them in March or April. There are 7 fan bases I CANNOT stand.

1. You guessed it, Kentucky.
2. You also guessed it, Louisville.
3. Georgetown
4. Pittsburgh
5. Duke
6. PSU
7. KANSAS.

HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU NOT HAVE UCONN IN HERE???

I have never met opposing fans, just through internet interaction, but Ville fans are I think the best out there, I occasionally talk to them over on the Yum, Pitt guys aren't bad. Even Duke fans aren't that bad. And you have PSU, what did they do to you, just curious?

I do appreciate most of what you said. And I am so very glad that they stunk up the court too!
What I disagree with is the Carmelo part. He was 1 one and done. We had just 1.
http://statsheet.com/bhsb/recruiting_class/2002
Not 6 or maybe even 7 with Mr. Humble. ;)
No doubt I was just looking at it as a push more than anything. If having Wiggins come here was the end result I'd be happy with it.

Not to mention 2012's multiple one and dones.

Look at this beauty!!!

she-scored-a-perfect-10-then-she-pole-vaulted.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom