Wiggins drama | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Wiggins drama

Any reason or just a gut feeling?

educated guess and nothing more. i met him awhile back at a tourney. hes a nice kid and very humble. i dont think he will be swayed by the "allure" of BBN like nerlens. i dont think you can pay him off either. hes going to be making a lot of money in a very short time. further, his teammate and good friend is going to fsu. his parents went there. his brother seems to indicate fsu. and most importantly, kentucky is just logged jammed. i dont care who you are, those are a lot of players in front of you. it is a hunch but those are the tea leaves i read. now, if it is kentucky, i give up all hope. im in the boat of anyone but kentucky.

educated guess and nothing more. i met him awhile back at a tourney. hes a nice kid and very humble. i dont think he will be swayed by the "allure" of BBN like nerlens. i dont think you can pay him off either. hes going to be making a lot of money in a very short time. further, his teammate and good friend is going to fsu. his parents went there. his brother seems to indicate fsu. and most importantly, kentucky is just logged jammed. i dont care who you are, those are a lot of players in front of you. it is a hunch but those are the tea leaves i read. now, if it is kentucky, i give up all hope. im in the boat of anyone but kentucky.

I would agree that I would think anyone but UK but I'm also not being recruited. Thanks for the input.

KU is probably the best outcome for us, right? Not in the ACC, and UK, who may already be preseason #1, doesn't get him

KU is probably the best outcome for us, right? Not in the ACC, and UK, who may already be preseason #1, doesn't get him
Yeah but I have to deal with my father in law all season and his beloved Jayhawks. Lol

As some speculated, there was just no cap room at Kentucky this season.
I thought that Big Blue Nation would have just gotten their tax returns back and sent them all in to the Big Blue Nation Scholarship Fund.

If Kansas got involved so late and won why didn't we have a chance? Especially with Ennis?

If Kansas got involved so late and won why didn't we have a chance? Especially with Ennis?

Dunno, but KU has a ton of playing time available. Obviously Wiggins is gonna get run anywhere he goes, but that probably doesn't hurt

It's Kansas.
I am sooooo glad it's not Kenturkey.

I am very happy to be here!
ss3531905_-_photograph_of_eddie_murphy_as_prince_akeem_clarence_randy_watson_saul_from_coming_to_america_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at_starstills__31540_zoom.jpg

Kansas will be extremely young.

They will be good. They are always good with Self and that home court advantage. They completely pissed that Michigan game away. I think that conference will be better, though. Texas should be improved and Okl. St and Baylor will be good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom