Wildhack Needs To...... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Wildhack Needs To......

Yeah, i will still be interested/curious, but i might just have to make a 'statement' to myself.

Too many better options. The Knicks are actually starting to put together a pretty good team. They could use another couple pieces to be contenders, but they have good chemistry and play well together.

Next year is going to be really bad regardless. Either it’s JB and a MAAC level roster or new HC in a transition period. If it’s JB coaching, I just can’t see how we win 10 games. Our 3 best players gone, a weak freshman class that may not even be returning in full, no impact recruits and the lack of desire to attack the portal. I’m not even sure how we avoid being Louisville barring some major shakeup.
If Judah comes back, I don’t think we’ll be any worse than we were the last 2 years.

If Judah comes back, I don’t think we’ll be any worse than we were the last 2 years.
Maybe it’s just me but can’t help but think him shooting more 3s lately is him putting together tape for the draft.

Maybe it’s just me but can’t help but think him shooting more 3s lately is him putting together tape for the draft.
I mean no one is guarding him out there so i would not read too much into that

I don't know how he could come back? 1 game after saying we cant play man, we are a zone team, that's our defense.

He had to cave and play man. After being stubborn for so long, that's admitting defeat.

What's he going to do for the remaining games? Is he gonna take the time to teach man next year at age 79? I just cant see it.

How is JW gonna sell that to the fanbase for next year? Did you see the attendance last night? The fan base has spoken.
Why would he have to TEACH man? Wouldn't every player on the team have played man before they got here?

tell Jimmy a coaching search will begin on such and such a date.

Jimmy can then choose to honorably resign before that date or know he will be fired.

And, most importantly, Jimmy CANNOT be part of the search Committee.
Why would he have to TEACH man? Wouldn't every player on the team have played man before they got here?
I love the nostalgia of JB, but I’m ready for someone different/younger. Someone that’ll inject excitement into the players. Zone takes time to learn, with the portal how it is, it’ll never be effective again.

Too many better options. The Knicks are actually starting to put together a pretty good team. They could use another couple pieces to be contenders, but they have good chemistry and play well together.
Big Knick fan here. Thought thibs was horrid last season, but this year he is a COTY candidate.

brunson, a rarity, a very good player who is far exceeding expectations. Julius playing better than ever. His game winner yesterday was unreal.

quick and hart lead a killer bench.

knicks have assets to get another big piece, but they have to be careful to not disrupt their chemistry. IMHO, the right SF or 2G could make them a legit contender.

There are certain schemes that you run within man and if everyone isn’t on the same page then you’ll get diced by any offense

Watching this ceremony with Warrick and GMac and GMac’s four kids and I’m thinking there’s no chance Wildhack goes outside for a HC hire and fires the staff. Reminds me of the Cheers episode where Sam needed to fire the sweet and hugely popular relief bartender, and the guy’s kids sat on his lap as he was trying to deliver the bad news.

Big Knick fan here. Thought thibs was horrid last season, but this year he is a COTY candidate.

brunson, a rarity, a very good player who is far exceeding expectations. Julius playing better than ever. His game winner yesterday was unreal.

quick and hart lead a killer bench.

knicks have assets to get another big piece, but they have to be careful to not disrupt their chemistry. IMHO, the right SF or 2G could make them a legit contender.

I agree with all of this, but I also think they need more at center than they've currently got.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom