Will recruits back out? | Syracusefan.com

Will recruits back out?

armory

All American
Always talk about how being in the Big East is a recruiting tool ... how will this affect that? Better/worse?

Will players be allowed to transfer without sitting out a season?

We are taking the BE with us essencially for Bball. SU and Pitt make the ACC the premier east coast Bball league. Conn will more than likely be added killing the BE.

Why the hell would they back out???? Last year there were 3 teams in the top-25 for the ACC, two of which were top-10s. There were 5 Big East teams in the top-25, and one top-10. With the flip, Big East teams would be the ones at 3, and the ACC at 5. Now granted, the depth in the Big East remains greater, but the ACC second and third tier teams didn't exactly have great years. And with only two top-tier squads left (and God forbid if UConn goes ACC), it's going to be harder for those deeper Big East teams to gain there respect anyway.

Recruits? You mean Jerami Grant? he is our only recruit committed right now.

Always talk about how being in the Big East is a recruiting tool ... how will this affect that? Better/worse?

Will players be allowed to transfer without sitting out a season?

Hey kid, you get Duke at home in front of 33K and national TV. They'll run for the doors... :bat:

"NO I DONT WANT TO PLAY IN THE CARRIER DOME IN FRONT OF 36K AGAINST DUKE ON NATIONAL TV!" <SLAMS PHONE DOWN>

Jermai Grant already said he is fine with it, just trying to "wrap his head around" the change...its one syracuse.com front page

I see the football trolls were out in force yesterday

I see the football trolls were out in force yesterday

Not quite sure I would say any of the above responses were troll-like. But when you ask a question like that, you have to expect answers like that. Truly, not sure why recruits would back out. Trading SH and DP for Miami and GTech - why would a recruit back out? Unless they lived in South Orange, NJ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom