Will the Yanks ruin another quality arm pick up in the draft with "Joba rules?" nm | Syracusefan.com

Will the Yanks ruin another quality arm pick up in the draft with "Joba rules?" nm

This should be nominated for shortest discussion!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Lets hope not. He can become a valuable throw in trade piece for some future deadline deal.

Or he could
Lets hope not. He can become a valuable throw in trade piece for some future deadline deal.
actually progress to the big team and contribute as a young arm with talent. Ivan Nova has made it this far without being ruined. Its a start.

Or he could
actually progress to the big team and contribute as a young arm with talent. Ivan Nova has made it this far without being ruined. Its a start.
Apart from the first few weeks of the season, Nova has been pretty ineffective. His WHIP is very high and he's giving up a lot of extra base hits. A few more shaky starts and I figure you'll be calling for his head. ;)

Apart from the first few weeks of the season, Nova has been pretty ineffective. His WHIP is very high and he's giving up a lot of extra base hits. A few more shaky starts and I figure you'll be calling for his head. ;)
Not likely. I have faith in the kid's ability in the long run. I do hope that some of the other farm arms start to pick up the pace. They have squandered opportunities to be moved up permanently I have my doubts regarding Eppley and Rapada. I've never been a fan of sidearm sling ballers even though a hallof famer used the motion and mastered the delivery.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom