Will Weitsman’s NIL | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Will Weitsman’s NIL

So Weitsman has to offer an NIL deal to a kid ranked as the 70th best recruit in ‘24. Meanwhile Cuse was able to get Judah, who was ranked like 30th in ‘22, without an NIL deal? Make it make sense please.
"So Weitsman has to offer an NIL deal to a kid ranked as the 70th best recruit in ‘24." Adam doesn't have to do anything lol. It's his choice what he does with his money. Plus, Adam wasn't in the NIL game when Judah committed, unless I'm mistaken.

Scary that a million a year only gets you a top 70 player now. I dont even want to know what it would cost to get a top 20 kid, yikes.

"So Weitsman has to offer an NIL deal to a kid ranked as the 70th best recruit in ‘24." Adam doesn't have to do anything lol. It's his choice what he does with his money. Plus, Adam wasn't in the NIL game when Judah committed, unless I'm mistaken.

I mean to say that am I to understand that in order to lure some kids, even lower 4 star recruits, to Syracuse now there has to be an NIL deal involved? Meanwhile a high 4 star can still be recruited without needing an NIL deal. Just seems dumb to me.

I’m quite surprised, I thought 5 star would’ve been the cut off. Great to have someone locked down but makes you wonder how much top 30 guys are?

I’m quite surprised, I thought 5 star would’ve been the cut off. Great to have someone locked down but makes you wonder how much top 30 guys are?
General NIL tiers from last offseason:
Top transfer: $250k-$1M
Top 10 HS kid: $250k-$500k
Top 50 HS kid: $125k-$250k

Quite a bit more this year this year I guess

Was that listed someplace?

I wonder if Adam will spend money in 2023 on retaining the 2022 class. Unless he can get a Top 10 recruit or the best transfer out of the portal, that's probably the best option.

I’d much rather see money thrown at Judah to ensure he stays another year than an unproven top 75 recruit
Retaining Judah would be money well spent. Probably don't need a full million to do so, so you can spread some out to the other guys too. I like Choppa, a lot, but I'm surprised because Adam said he wants the next Zion, and his previous offer was to a Top 5 kid.

So Weitsman has to offer an NIL deal to a kid ranked as the 70th best recruit in ‘24. Meanwhile Cuse was able to get Judah, who was ranked like 30th in ‘22, without an NIL deal? Make it make sense please.
Story is not written on Moore. Who says he won't rise in the rankings next year? He's pursued heavily by Alabama who has a pretty good track record recently. Maybe Moore isn't the schmuck you think

Was that listed someplace?
Was told of a couple NIL deals through a source.

Don’t have to believe me on the numbers but seemed in line with what was publicly stated: Oscar Tshiebwe minimum $500K to $2.75M, Nijel Pack $400K a year for 2 years, JP Estrella $250K a year for 4 years, etc.

I mean to say that am I to understand that in order to lure some kids, even lower 4 star recruits, to Syracuse now there has to be an NIL deal involved? Meanwhile a high 4 star can still be recruited without needing an NIL deal. Just seems dumb to me.
I hear ya. Well, Adam wasn't doing NIL stuff when Judah committed. And, I'm working on getting info from Adam, as I believe he may have NIL deals in place with some current players. Also, Moore is rated as high as No. 68 by Rivals. He could keep climbing, so I wouldn't necessarily say he's a low four-star. Also, to say a high 4-star can still be recruited without needing a NIL deal, not sure that's accurate at present in this landscape.

Story is not written on Moore. Who says he won't rise in the rankings next year? He's pursued heavily by Alabama who has a pretty good track record recently. Maybe Moore isn't the schmuck you think
Well said.

Has there been consideration to starting a Syracusefan.com NIL collective? This would be separate from the Fine Mess NIL. I dont know how many "members" there are here, but crowdfunding is the easiest way to get a pretty healthy pool of funding together, assuming we could get organized.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom