Winter Workouts | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Winter Workouts

Now see the better angle on the lower two. Seems like the top two are trying to get longer strides but it is taking away from the angle they need. Bottom right is most perfect in form but see his ft is 1’6” behind line which will drop him 1/10 of a second in the end. Love this stuff. Whish I stayed in school longer.

Who is that, bottom right? I want to guess Jawhar Jordan(build), but I have no idea ...

Jarveon Sheesh! Is it possible to get too big for a RB, I remember Delone Carter having massive arms but man Jarveon seems to be on another level.

Tommy D is gonna look like Eric D before he's done.

So, is anybody still worried about how “small and frail” Tommy D looks?
(compared to Dungey?) :rolleyes:

And - everybody says what a monster Rex is in the weight room - Dungey included.
Tommy looked a lot more comfortable throwing that weight around than Rex did.
:cool:

He’s a stud athlete.
Don’t let the fact that he doesn’t look like a LB (aka like Dungey) fool you.

So, is anybody still worried about how “small and frail” Tommy D looks?
(compared to Dungey?) :rolleyes:

And - everybody says what a monster Rex is in the weight room - Dungey included.
Tommy looked a lot more comfortable throwing that weight around than Rex did.
:cool:

He’s a stud athlete.
Don’t let the fact that he doesn’t look like a LB (aka like Dungey) fool you.

Also, Dungey didn’t look like Dungey until his junior year.

How the heck is he smiling, approaching his last rep?

At my age, my thought process is much different.

Please don't vomit.
Did I pull something?
Is this what a stroke feels like?
Can this rep make me crap my pants?
thanks largely in part to me trainig very heavy as to not let tommy be stronger than me I have severe tendonitis in both forearms, torn wrist tendon and adhesions in both shoulders... I LOVE GETTING OLDER :vomit: BTW Tommy turned to look at coach E as he was only to do 2 reps and coach gave him the nod to do a third . TD is governed in his training . He posted a video flipping a 500 lb tire 6 sets of 6 doing some extra stuff with the rbs somewhere . P.S. Rex is super strong kid , and to keep going after what he has been through is a true inspiration to the team and the rest of us . I hope he is in the TE rotation . 9 days and counting for any of those counting at home.

thanks largely in part to me trainig very heavy as to not let tommy be stronger than me I have severe tendonitis in both forearms, torn wrist tendon and adhesions in both shoulders... I LOVE GETTING OLDER :vomit: BTW Tommy turned to look at coach E as he was only to do 2 reps and coach gave him the nod to do a third . TD is governed in his training . He posted a video flipping a 500 lb tire 6 sets of 6 doing some extra stuff with the rbs somewhere . P.S. Rex is super strong kid , and to keep going after what he has been through is a true inspiration to the team and the rest of us . I hope he is in the TE rotation . 9 days and counting for any of those counting at home.
I’m counting the minutes

Hate to break it to you... You're jacked, but your kids are beating you sooner than you think, if they haven't already. It's just what happens when you teach them to win . ;-). I'm just trying to make sure I stay ahead of my youngest, as long as possible..

Hate to break it to you... You're jacked, but your kids are beating you sooner than you think, if they haven't already. It's just what happens when you teach them to win . ;-). I'm just trying to make sure I stay ahead of my youngest, as long as possible..
Best line I ever heard: Good friend of mine has four boys, the youngest being the tallest and most athletic of the bunch. Going through a big growth spurt in his mid teens he would measure himself nearly every day until one morning he runs down the stairs announcing to everyone that he is now taller than dad. Without looking up from his morning paper dad says: "You may be bigger than me now, back to back. But just remember son, I'll always be bigger than you toe to toe."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom