Winter Workouts | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Winter Workouts

thanks largely in part to me trainig very heavy as to not let tommy be stronger than me I have severe tendonitis in both forearms, torn wrist tendon and adhesions in both shoulders... I LOVE GETTING OLDER :vomit: BTW Tommy turned to look at coach E as he was only to do 2 reps and coach gave him the nod to do a third . TD is governed in his training . He posted a video flipping a 500 lb tire 6 sets of 6 doing some extra stuff with the rbs somewhere . P.S. Rex is super strong kid , and to keep going after what he has been through is a true inspiration to the team and the rest of us . I hope he is in the TE rotation . 9 days and counting for any of those counting at home.
YEah I could tell they were holding him back cause he shoulda been using 335 and he still woulda got three. 315 was super easy for him. Damn nice job by both.

Really interested to see Jordan on jet sweeps, screens, etc.

Hate to break it to you... You're jacked, but your kids are beating you sooner than you think, if they haven't already. It's just what happens when you teach them to win . ;-). I'm just trying to make sure I stay ahead of my youngest, as long as possible..
My son and I went to the Superbowl Experience the day before the game, and one of the exhibits was a 40-yard dash track that anyone could try. Usain Bolt ran a 4.22 on it that morning (while we were in line to see the trophy, grr). Everyone was doing it, little kids, grandparents, it was a lot of fun. You dove onto a big cushion block/mat after the finish because there wasn't room to decelerate properly. Anyway, I hadn't been timed in a 40 since high school, so it was amusing to see that I ran a 5.5. My son is 9, and he crossed the finish line at the same moment. Looks like I'll be dethroned any day now. :)

They were in fact lasered

That's REALLY impressive then. I always assume hand timed until shown otherwise. I don't know how to deal with having this kind of speed all over the place.

Why replace him. Why not have them both back there for returns.

He’s a senior this year, right? I meant replace him when he graduates.

I also figure that J. Jordan is going to redshirt after 4 games.

He’s a senior this year, right? I meant replace him when he graduates.

I also figure that J. Jordan is going to redshirt after 4 games.
He may not want to after sitting out last year.

He may not want to after sitting out last year.

I mean, god love him, but that isn’t really his call. We have a stacked backfield and Sean Riley. If the kid earns reps, then good on him. However, it would not surprise me if he redshirted.

I mean, god love him, but that isn’t really his call. We have a stacked backfield and Sean Riley. If the kid earns reps, then good on him. However, it would not surprise me if he redshirted.
Methinks he's going to earn reps if he can learn the offense. Too explosive to keep off the field IMO.

Methinks he's going to earn reps if he can learn the offense. Too explosive to keep off the field IMO.

Hey, I hope you’re right. If he earns meaningful snaps, then good on him. Regardless, giving him a year to put in weight while the backfield clears out a bit can only help.

caught this on the twitter today. Cuse needs the face cam.

Why did that video make me think of the infamous Janet Jackson Rolling Stone cover?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom