Winter Workouts

Chip

Living Legend
Oh cool, is this the thread where our predominantly male fan base gets overly enthusiastic about the changes to young men's bodies, and the photo-documentation of said changes?
That's a Millhouse slow pitch softball.

This thread almost makes me want to go to the gym. Almost. I'm not going to. I'll just keep staring at the pictures.

Doc5120

2nd String
I was thinking the exact same thing today. To think Syracuse flipped him from UVA and he was originally a linebacker. To me young Mr. Ruff is a stud defensive lineman. His teammates seem to really like him too. Go Orange!!!!!
Is Ruff the one at the very end of the video running out of the facility? I'm assuming yes, as that's one big dude! And I agree with you - I think he can be a disruptive force this year. I thought he was pretty good this past season, and a bit underrated among our d-linemen.

shu 49

Starter
Is Ruff the one at the very end of the video running out of the facility? I'm assuming yes, as that's one big dude! And I agree with you - I think he can be a disruptive force this year. I thought he was pretty good this past season, and a bit underrated among our d-linemen.
As I have said before, Ruff was having quit a bunch of really good games at end of year I was really impressed. If he keeps moving up we will be pretty ok upfront.

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
Oh cool, is this the thread where our predominantly male fan base gets overly enthusiastic about the changes to young men's bodies, and the photo-documentation of said changes?
I wonder why that makes you uncomfortable? hmmm. :cool:

Sudano

2nd String
Does anyone know who the players in the pictures are. Much appreciated if anyone posts names.
I need names!!

Sudano

2nd String
Bottom left looks a lot like me...same build and everything...can't believe someone was able to take a picture while I was working out.
I'm going with Andrew Armstrong until I get something better.

SURules

2nd String
I don’t see much fat on these guys. They are just very large athletic guys. I remember the old days and OL had some very large bellies. Not just on our team but many teams. How times have changed.

Last edited:

RandomGuy

All Conference
Does anyone know who the players in the pictures are. Much appreciated if anyone posts names.
I need names!!
I'll just do bench.
Swiss bar, top left: Duerig
Swiss bar Middle: Servais
Barbell bottom middle: Froumy
Barbell bottom right; ? Tats should give it away. Didnt think Ruff(my initial guess)had any.

Deurig with 4 plus plates. 405 + smaller plate. Whoa .
Looks like the rest have over 350. Looks like maybe as high as 395.. Those are significant #'s for rep work. Ridiculous.

Some Swiss bars may only weigh 35, as opposed to 45. Either way, Duerig reps your house.

Last edited:

CuseLegacy

Twitter Wizard
I need names!!
Top left looks like Duerig with Josh Black spotting. Below that pic Servais.

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
I'll just do bench.
Swiss bar, top left: Duerig
Swiss bar Middle: Servais
Barbell bottom middle: Froumy
Barbell bottom right; ? Tats should give it away. Didnt think Ruff(my initial guess)had any.

Deurig with 4 plus plates. 405 + smaller plate. Whoa .
Looks like the rest have over 350. Looks like maybe as high as 395.. Those are significant #'s for rep work. Ridiculous.

Some Swiss bars may only weigh 35, as opposed to 45. Either way, Duerig reps your house.
I think the barbell bottom right pic might be Aaron Roberts. He has similar tattoos in other pictures.

Top Bottom