Wisconsin Game Thread... | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Wisconsin Game Thread...

People wont agree with this but I think ya gotta put Chukwu in there. Do SOMETHING to rattle them defensively and extend more defensively

Having someone pretty much useless on the court isn't going to rattle them.

People wont agree with this but I think ya gotta put Chukwu in there. Do SOMETHING to rattle them defensively and extend more defensively
Thanks for the laughter. Does anybody remember laughter?

I'm assuming that all the people who said Lydon would be a good center "because he's got experience" are going to publicly eat their crow.

Get out of the fn zone

fa7d713d9a2a2fb1624cc4ee86cad0231dcf07c6288c5f18e8dfa4e0a72466a6.jpg

(I don't necessarily disagree, but you're crazy to think JB will do it)

We practice the zone right? Leaving tons of soace wide open. Woukd also be niceif coleman could grab a d rebound at aome point this game

I'm assuming that all the people who said Lydon would be a good center "because he's got experience" are going to publicly eat their crow.

I ate crow on Chukwu. I thought he'd be better than Cat Rescuer. I was wrong. Sadly.

My feed went out in the first. Heard a rumor that cut down to 4. Just came back on and were down 13. What.

Just like that it is up to 13. At least there is lots of time left. Guards just going sideways...What?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom