Wisconsin Game Thread... | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Wisconsin Game Thread...

I'm assuming that all the people who said Lydon would be a good center "because he's got experience" are going to publicly eat their crow.
I started a thread about that before the season. He cannot play the 5 consistently. Rebounding is not good enough. Chukwu needs to be this teams 5.

Games like this (happening quite frequently lately) are really making me ready for whatever change needs to happen for us to have a modern offense and stop with the bs 24/7 zone defense.

Note to self: I will never think a team is really good after the first 4 games ever again in my life!

Games like this (happening quite frequently lately) are really making me ready for whatever change needs to happen for us to have a modern offense and stop with the bs 24/7 zone defense.
The offense is so poor. Im at the point where if we can get remotely a good look in transition I just yell "SHOOT" so I do not have to watch this team execute in the half court.

Not sure Gillon pounding the ball repeatedly with no plan is...the plan. Dude needs to stop looking like a windshield wiper with a boulder attached to it.

Remember all those pre season posts from people who were watching practice who were raving about our guards? Were u at a Syracuse practice?

That wasn't warding off? After the steal to use your elbow to keep White from the ball?

We needed that time out to let the crowd rest their voices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom