Wisconsin Game Thread... | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Wisconsin Game Thread...

Then I'd rather he not take over.

This **** is so antequated. I'm fine with the zone. Not fine with NEVER getting out of it and our offense is, and has been, a joke for a while now. Relies on great players yet we can't get them anymore bc of Duke and Kentucky etc.

Can't wait for the response from that pompous blowhard townie

Just admit it...this team lacks smarts,fundamentals, and is only recruited to play zone.
The game has changed,but not this all Syracuse coaching staff. There needs to be some changes in pholosophy.

Terrible zone this is!!!

And this slow predictable offense is killing us! Back curl to a contested jumpshot or a one on one with a contested shot! Freaking preschooler could defend this!!

Glass half-full? We'll have Lydon, Battle, and Howard back next year.

Can't wait to see who Boeheim throws under the bus.
One of my coaching stories of all time: Chuck Daly and the Pistons played at the Heat one year and lost by about 50. Everyone in the presser thought he was going to ream his players but instead Chuck Daly completely blamed himself and got out coached. Team went on to winning the NBA championship

One of my coaching stories of all time: Chuck Daly and the Pistons played at the Heat one year and lost by about 50. Everyone in the presser thought he was going to ream his players but instead Chuck Daly completely blamed himself and got out coached. Team went on to winning the NBA championship

We know that wont happen.

No one is talking NC now. God we stink on both ends. Thank God I didn't place a Vegas bet for this team to win it all. My God they are just awful right now.

Watch Howard's reaction after Gillon just made the basket for the and-one opportunity. They show the bench and Howard looks miserable.

Chemistry. This team lacks it. I know it's a new team but I'm concerned.

Terrible zone this is!!!

And this slow predictable offense is killing us! Back curl to a contested jumpshot or a one on one with a contested shot! Freaking preschooler could defend this!!

Defense has been really shaky. We're a step too slow to react, too many guys caught watching / out of position, and too soft inside. On the positive side of the ledger, we have LOTS of room to improve...

That ain't happening here.

No one is talking NC now. God we stink on both ends. Thank God I didn't place a Vegas bet for this team to win it all. My God they are just awful right now.
I did! Haha

How is this relevant to us?
: (

The other teams just seems more athletic than our players. Top of our zone D is really bad. I'm not sure the player's hearts are into playing the zone.

If we didn't have everyone in foul trouble, we'd go trunk monkey out of this timeout. We still might.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom