Wisconsin Game Thread... | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Wisconsin Game Thread...

Roberson and Coleman.
I would've transferred out west if I were roberson, by now. Boeheim's dog house resembles Mike Vick's vacation home for Robey.

Seriously when is the last time this team dunked a ball in a game?? They are not nearly as athletic as i had hoped. Other than that hope they quit playing soft and they gel by march. Go Cuse
Roberson has some great almost dunks!

Watch Howard's reaction after Gillon just made the basket for the and-one opportunity. They show the bench and Howard looks miserable.

Chemistry. This team lacks it. I know it's a new team but I'm concerned.
Spot on, man. You are SPOT ON. Caught that as well. Team doesn't seem to cheer for each other

The other teams just seems more athletic than our players. Top of our zone D is really bad. I'm not sure the player's hearts are into playing the zone.

Funny thing is, they're not. They just run their halfcourt sets more purposefully, and pass the ball quickly.

Stark difference to our execution on O.

That excuse always makes me laugh. Like what made it a bad matchup? The fact that they play good defense?

It's a terrible matchup. No excuses though. If we just got outplayed that's fine, but this is bad.

I'd prefer Howard/Battle backcourt and then go with White/Lydon and someone else...

Gillon can do some instant offense, but the offense stagnates (and it seems prone to that anyway) even more when he's in if he's not scoring.

Watch Howard's reaction after Gillon just made the basket for the and-one opportunity. They show the bench and Howard looks miserable.

Chemistry. This team lacks it. I know it's a new team but I'm concerned.

I fear Howard is another in a long line of mentally soft players we've had in the JB era.

I won't go so far as to call him a head case but kid needs to let some stuff roll of his back.

gillon should be a spark plug and nothing more.

Wisconsin is more fundamental, sound, and experienced playing together than we are at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom