Wisconsin Game Thread... | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Wisconsin Game Thread...

Horse sh--

At least our offense has some coherent flow with him out there.

He's simply outsized when playing against a bigger, more fundamentally sound team like this. Or at least he could stop driving 10 feet, jumping in the air, doing a 90 degree spin and hoping he's passing to someone.

If I were coach I would try to do something different. But JB would probably prefer losing this game if it made the defense better long term. What frustrating night. This team should try to feed AW3 more on offense. The defense is practically non-existent. OMG. It's shaping up to be a long season.

Just a good ole dosage of getting out coached.
Some will yell if we say JB has lost it a bit, but I don't think the FF run last year gives him a pass. Mali gets hot, we get a favorable bounce against MTSU instead of MSU, and our regular season was tough.

We're defending 6'10 Hayes in the high post with 5'11. Wisky can make any pass without duress. Classic case of needing to be able to play some functional m2m. Which our coach never studied.

He's simply outsized when playing against a bigger, more fundamentally sound team like this. Or at least he could stop driving 10 feet, jumping in the air, doing a 90 degree spin and hoping he's passing to someone.

He hasn't done that tonight. Stop.

Then why is he outplaying Frank by a big margin?

Roberson Senior
White 5th year Sr.
Gillon 5th year Sr.
Coleman 5th year Sr.
Lydon returning starter

All getting major minutes, we're not young.

Understood, but White & Gillon weren't here last year, and their playing like it. We're "young" in terms of playing with each other. Now Wisconsin on the other hand, seems to know where everyone is. That's a level of experience we don't have. :noidea:

Howard may not be as experienced or refined as Gillon, but Gillon's not cutting it RIGHT NOW, and we need Howard to get better fast. Would rather see him in right now and have Gillon get the lions share another game.

If I were coach I would try to do something different. But JB would probably prefer losing this game if it made the defense better long term. What frustrating night. This team should try to feed AW3 more on offense. The defense is practically non-existent. OMG. It's shaping up to be a long season.

Getting destroyed by a team eating up that defense doesn't make it any better.

Happ was two-feet in the paint for 6 seconds. Nada.

We're getting smoked, but he doesn't move out of that area.

This is really disappointing. Never seen so many open 3s. We BARELY can get any easy baskets against Wisconsin and South Carolina. Good lord.

Several of our guys seem like they're out of position and slow with their rotations ALL. GAME. LONG.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom