Wisconsin Game Thread... | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Wisconsin Game Thread...

If we do make the tournament I bet you we play South Carolina the first game Wisconsin the second game.

One guy has 2 assists and 1 turnover 1-4 from the floor, the other has 4 assists and 2 turnovers and is 2-5 while getting to the line more.

You guys blind?
One has maxed out his limited ability and one has a ton of potential but won't get better on the bench

To anyone who actually think these refs have had an ounce of impact on this game, no. Just no. This was a whoopin'

Agree. But all three of those guys should lose their paycheck for the no-call on the rim grab on the dunk. That's crazy.

I put a CJ Fair comparison on him when CJ was a great complimentary player and kinda disappeared when he became the focal point. I was laughed out of the building.

CJ Fair was an all american his senior year. The issue was that his unbelievable offensive efficiency stats went south when he became the focal point--he didn't "disappear." He just wasn't capable of carrying the team with defenses geared to stop him.

I think a large portion of our board overrates Lydon, because they don't understand the range associated with "possible NBA lottery pick."

Gillon dribbles way too much. Needs to go forward and move the ball. Pounding it into oblivion doesn't help.

My issue is, he's a horrendous passer. Not a great attribute for a PG. He's fine when he's pounding the ball typically, but off the move, outside of one decent look to Thompson, he's really off.

.500 in the ACC for a third straight year? A model of consistency.

Lydon

693092000005.jpg

I like Chukwu a lot. Sets good ball screens and rolls harder than any of the bigs we have

Just said something similar to my dad--one pass, quick shot, miss, 1 and out. Or quick one-on-one move, quick shot, miss, 1 and out.

It really seems like so little time is spent on offense in practice yet Boeheim has acknowledged time and time again in pressers the past few years that most of the problems are because of the offense.

We just got done agonizing over a long football season. I don't have the energy to do it again with basketball!

Just think ladies and gentlemen: we were an AW3 contested 25 foot 3-point spree from losing this by 25

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom