Wisconsin Game Thread... | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Wisconsin Game Thread...

It really seems like so little time is spent on offense in practice yet Boeheim has acknowledged time and time again in pressers the past few years that most of the problems are because of the offense.
He works on the zone and as bad it is tonight...it scares me that no offense will be had

addtext_com_MjExMjI0MTcyNDMx.jpg

Not at all.
But that challenge by Chukwu was one of the stranger things I've seen.

Love JB, but he gave us no chance tonight. it was obvious the zone wasn't going to work. have yo at least try somethinh else

Yes, it's early. Yes, it's only two losses. Yes, we are fresh off a final 4.

But, I'm getting to a point where, when we fail, the WAY that we fail — I'm almost wishing we were going with an entire new staff once JB retires.

Don't overreact to my overreaction.

CJ Fair was an all american his senior year. The issue was that his unbelievable offensive efficiency stats went south when he became the focal point--he didn't "disappear." He just wasn't capable of carrying the team with defenses geared to stop him.

I think a large portion of our board overrates Lydon, because they don't understand the range associated with "possible NBA lottery pick."

That's what I meant, I get lazy trying to explain things when I'm frustrated.

Thank you for doing it for me!

Yes, it's early. Yes, it's only two losses. Yes, we are fresh off a final 4.

But, I'm getting to a point where, when we fail, the WAY that we fail — I'm almost wishing we were going with an entire new staff once JB retires.

Don't overreact to my overreaction.
I hope they open it up and field the candidates. ALL I am begging for them to do.

Shoulda thrown a haymaker and make him earn it.

15-2 run to start the second half. That's bad coaching or just bad execution. Just bad. No offensive rebounding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom