WMU Game Thread | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

WMU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I’ve gotta say, I’m certainly not mad at Tommy. He’ll be fine. He’s not going to be as good as Dungey in the first game of his career. Hard spot to put him in, in every regard. I truly hope Eric was a little dinged up. If he was, fine.

Otherwise? Cmon.

Guys just because Devito didn’t win the heismen replacing a likely dinged up Dungy, does not mean he won’t be a good player...talk about over reacting...kid took some lumps...he will learn from it...how about being jazzed we are 3scores up?

It’s Super Tecmo Bowl. Without the defensive stars.
I don’t need LT or Reggie White but give me a Wayne Haddix for the Orange D.

And I’ve gotta say, I’m certainly not mad at Tommy. He’ll be fine. He’s not going to be as good as Dungey in the first game of his career. Hard spot to put him in, in every regard. I truly hope Eric was a little dinged up. If he was, fine.

Otherwise? Cmon.

Yeah, it’s not his fault. It’s just also not his time.

For those of you tuning into watch the Colorado - Colorado State game, we might be able to carry the 2nd half. Not sure.

I’ve never seen a junior lose their job to a freshman in real time like this. Trill earned it over Scoop.

Alsacs said it, really surprised the defense moved away from 2 deep zone in the 3rd quarter. Even with the bizarre Dungey move, take away 2 of their big plays and we're winning easily.

Last edited:
I love our future. And I think the offense with Dungey is going to be good against a lot of teams.

Guys just because Devito didn’t win the heismen replacing a likely dinged up Dungy, does not mean he won’t be a good player...talk about over reacting...kid took some lumps...he will learn from it...how about being jazzed we are 3scores up?
Not mad at him, he made some nice plays. The decision was historically stupid. One series fine. That many was indefensible if your starter who built you the lead isn’t hurt.

He wasn't dinged. Making that move right then and there wasn't good for anybody. Not Devito, not the team, and certainly not Dungey.

Dungey leading scoring drives effects both sides of the ball. That should be very apparent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom