WMU Game Thread | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

WMU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we put up another 28 in the 4th. We're gonna have to win boat races this year, better get some good practice at it now.

Yeah, TD will be fine but this year the team needs Dungey on the field BAD. He’s the best athlete on the offense, best RB, physcial, etc. Sort of disappointing in one sense but we gotta get some more playmakers on the field asap.

WMUs only shot is to fire dungey up and get a second pf

Yup. Better protect him here.

And seriously...he’s gotta be smart if he’s out of the pocket. Don’t be in the position to get cheap-shotted.

Can we leave Dungey in and play Howard? I’m totally serious. I kinda wanna see him.

Time to see that big, experienced line to open some holes, eat clock and move the chains

Gotta say the hype over the OL hasn’t been warranted.

Maybe Adams ejection is why but they’ve stunk up the joint in the second half.

Can we leave Dungey in and play Howard? I’m totally serious. I kinda wanna see him.

Yes! We need some playmakers on offense besides Dungey and some speed from the RB position. Custis should be getting his because of sheer height but this is a MAC team (albeit good) and nobody is popping on the screen on offense except Dungey. We’re going to have problems in the ACC.

He wasn't dinged. Making that move right then and there wasn't good for anybody. Not Devito, not the team, and certainly not Dungey.

Dungey leading scoring drives effects both sides of the ball. That should be very apparent
Dino deserves some criticism but as long as we win this game. It’s forgiven.
Looks like Dungey does have a foot k injury.

He wasn't dinged. Making that move right then and there wasn't good for anybody. Not Devito, not the team, and certainly not Dungey.

Dungey leading scoring drives effects both sides of the ball. That should be very apparent
Ano I didn’t realize you were on the sideline and had a coaches headset on...really dude, neither you or I or anyone right now knows. So lets get the win and lets hear what happens post game dude.

I think he kept Tommy in too long. But he has a feel for the game we don’t know. He owes an explanation but give him the benefit of the doubt.

My feel all along was that’s a mid 3rd quarter move at the earliest, unless you’re up by 50 or something and the other team is just clearly completely helpless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom