Worst coaching year? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Worst coaching year?

So the fans were right and the coach was wrong? That has never happened in the history of sports! Wow!

i do think the fans were right on this one and its born out over the course of year. For example, kadary seems to be playing more than joe now. Those few games were kadary got like 5 minutes were just ridiculous.

A perfect answer for the coach knows best crew
No. The perfect answer is to say "you're wrong, trust the coach". This statement is only suggesting that the coach has more information than we do (which is clearly true). It means that anyone suggesting he's wrong doesn't know for sure, despite how convinced they are.

EXACTLY

Ugh. It's like proving his point and not "appearing" to be wrong is more important than winning.
You got it. Jim has such insecurity it actually trumps everything else. I dont believe i have ever seen him this thin skinned.

No. The perfect answer is to say "you're wrong, trust the coach". This statement is only suggesting that the coach has more information than we do (which is clearly true). It means that anyone suggesting he's wrong doesn't know for sure, despite how convinced they are.
Don’t understand what you mean

You got it. Jim has such insecurity it actually trumps everything else. I dont believe i have ever seen him this thin skinned.
Thin skin and needed thicker glasses

Yes.

JB is also the best guy to turn it around next year with the same cast.

Don’t understand what you mean
I mean that those saying Kadary and Jesse were ready before JB played those guys very much may be right. However, they're making those judgements without nearly the info that JB has so it bugs me that they're so convinced as to make ridiculous claims about JB's motivation.

Marek isn't a true center but he grades out higher to have on the floor than the other options, though Edwards has come around quite a bit. I don't think the staff wanted to throw all the pressure from the get go on the freshman even though Kadary has huge upside.
You avoided both questions. You don't have to take Marek off the floor to have Jesse out there. Marek can play on the wing. As far as Kadary, he should be starting. Period. End of story. Every game that Joe starts, they continually fall behind and have to claw back.

You avoided both questions. You don't have to take Marek off the floor to have Jesse out there. Marek can play on the wing. As far as Kadary, he should be starting. Period. End of story. Every game that Joe starts, they continually fall behind and have to claw back.
Then you want Edwards in instead of Q or Grif? No. I think the staff knows what they are doing in how they're bringing Kadary along. He has great skills and talent but he doesn't look all that strong at this point. We need him in at the end to finish games.

Offensively nice job by the crew! defensive attention below average no doubt even with the press.
still need defense on the road though.

After holding unc to 70 and Clemson to mid-'50s, he made some great last quarter adjustments. Sometimes midseason adjustments just aren't ready.

Another 8-10 play in games and we are a deserving lock with momentum, instead of an average trending team with a wishbone.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom