Would it be a violation | Syracusefan.com

Would it be a violation

orange03

Starter
if we pitched in and hired Tony Robbins to brainwash/motivate Brandon Triche? I was never sold on him being the 'star' some have proclaimed him to be, but imo we need him to play well to advance in the dance. When he's knocking down shots and playing with confidence we'll be a tough out.

Send him north of the Wall for a few days, that'll get his **** straight.
Yes but then he can't father any children and we'll probably never have another Triche again.

Tony Robbins is best at motivating people to give him money for what I consider BS.

I think this whole over-analyzing Triche thing is just that - over-analyzing. Everyone has games they play better and more aggressively than others. I think his generally deadpan expression creates a "there" with some people that isn't really there.

But that's just my over-analysis.

I think this whole over-analyzing Triche thing is just that - over-analyzing. Everyone has games they play better and more aggressively than others. I think his generally deadpan expression creates a "there" with some people that isn't really there.

But that's just my over-analysis.
You need help my friend :)

They could always try the Bill Parcells method and my Reese pick a fight with Triche.

My cousin received his Doctorate in Sports Psychology from WVU. Triche isn't the only one who could use his help. I need him to fix my golf game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom