Wow.. Denver Kirland | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Wow.. Denver Kirland

Miami has the right to no longer offer a free ride to their "educational" institution and the kid has the right to commit to any school he's interested at any point he feels like it.

Nothing to see here.

Miami has the right to no longer offer a free ride to their "educational" institution and the kid has the right to commit to any school he's interested at any point he feels like it.

Nothing to see here.

It's completely irrelevant if we think its a big deal or not. If this HS coach thinks its a big deal - it's an issue for Miami.

It's completely irrelevant if we think its a big deal or not. If this HS coach thinks its a big deal - it's an issue for Miami.

Wasn't my point, I don't disagree with that. This thread has multiple parts to it, I was pointing out one aspect and you another.

Looks like SU might end up benefiting from Coach Ices' irritation with the U...

George McDonald@CoachGMcDonald
@IceHarris got to go to work on 2014

6:39 PM - 8 Feb 13 · Details
  1. 12hTim Harris JR.@IceHarris
    @CoachGMcDonald We got some guys for you coach

Either of these two 4 star prospects will do coach:

CB 14 Treon Harris
(Booker T. Washington HS)
Miami, FL 5-11/170 Arizona, Auburn, Florida, Florida International, Florida State, Illinois, Louisville, Marshall, Miami (Fl), Mississippi, Oregon, South Florida, UCF
DE 15 Chad Thomas
Miami, FL 6-5/240 Alabama, Florida, Florida State, LSU, Marshall, Miami (Fl), Mississippi, Texas A&M

Either of these two 4 star prospects will do coach:

CB 14 Treon Harris
Miami, FL 5-11/170 Arizona, Auburn, Florida, Florida International, Florida State, Illinois, Louisville, Marshall, Miami (Fl), Mississippi, Oregon, South Florida, UCF
DE 15 Chad Thomas
Miami, FL 6-5/240 Alabama, Florida, Florida State, LSU, Marshall, Miami (Fl), Mississippi, Texas A&M

I agree...Aim High!

From http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/07/3221320/denver-kirkland-wants-to-grow.html
Most of the suspense on National Signing Day in Miami-Dade County came to an end Wednesday morning at Booker T. Washington High School.

Linebacker Matthew Thomas and offensive lineman Denver Kirkland each made their much-anticipated college choices during a live ESPN broadcast.

Thomas, rated No. 1 in Dade overall, picked Florida State over Miami.

Kirkland, one of the top linemen in the country, had originally been considering UM until recently, signed with Arkansas.

“It was real tough, leaving home, leaving my mom,” Kirkland said. “But things happen for a reason and you have to go away. I’m going to go away and grow up. I have better bond with Arkansas coaches than any other coaches that recruited me.

Kirkland said UM was his second choice after pulling its scholarship offer last Thursday. Kirkland said UM met with him and his mother Saturday and put the offer back on the table.

And from http://caneswarning.com/2013/02/06/recruiting-update-denver-kirkland-matthew-thomas-snub-miami
Thomas’ teammate Denver Kirkland decided that he would fit in best and the University of Arkansas. Kirkland is the second South Florida prospect to choose the Hogs, joining 5-star running back Alex Collins who announced on Monday.

When Miami head coach Al Golden allegedly revoked Kirkland’s UM offer, the move would come back to hurt the Canes’ in the end. Prior to Golden’s unique move, Kirkland was suspected by many recruiting analysts to be a Miami lock, but as we all know there is no such thing as a lock in the world of recruiting.

Kirkland told David Lake of InsideTheU that “he would have picked Miami had they not played the game with his scholarship.”

Who?? What?? A grown man who allows himself to be called "Ice"?? I don't know what he looks like, but I assume that if I look up 'douche bag' in the dictionary that I'll find his picture. Thanks.

Who?? What?? A grown man who allows himself to be called "Ice"?? I don't know what he looks like, but I assume that if I look up 'douche bag' in the dictionary that I'll find his picture. Thanks.
Careful the dictionary may have a mirror there instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom