Wow. What a clinic | Syracusefan.com

Wow. What a clinic

I hope the team uses the 2nd half wisely. Work on our weaknesses...do things like feed the post...give TC and Rak some time and some touches.

If this is our "looking ahead to Georgetown" game; Saturday should be a show

We are kicking their a$$ and I love it! Bring on those fags from G-town!!

If this is our "looking ahead to Georgetown" game; Saturday should be a show
I hope we save some in the tank...we haven't played this good since before the Detroit game.

I hope we save some in the tank...we haven't played this good since before the Detroit game.
I'd like to think the team sees "win out and the Big East is ours" and they're stepping up to take it.

We are kicking their a$$ and I love it! Bring on those fags from G-town!!
Nothing more bigoted than calling a homosexual a Hoya...take it back!

I hope the team uses the 2nd half wisely. Work on our weaknesses...do things like feed the post...give TC and Rak some time and some touches.
Thats something Jimmy just doesn't do, unfortunately.:bang:

Only on this board would there still be a negative comment about JB in a blowout win. Just enjoy it for the love of Pete

But Hoya is the worst thing you can call anyone! :D
So I have been successful teaching my 4 yr olds to say 'Duke flops' as our neighbor is a Duke grad, but I am having a much harder time teaching them that when they go potty they are 'taking a Hoya'.

So I have been successful teaching my 4 yr olds to say 'Duke flops' as our neighbor is a Duke grad, but I am having a much harder time teaching them that when they go potty they are 'taking a Hoya'.
LOL! Its just a matter of time.

Everyone okay with MCW's assist/turnover ratio tonight?
Very under control. Only caught the second half but good decision making and getting multiple people involved.

Oh, that's great! I may have to start using that with my two-year-old.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom