Wow | Syracusefan.com

Wow

Light snow turned into rain in NYC and melted all the snow away. I expect no snow in the seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont even get me started. Id rather drink a glass full of piss and than have to deal with snow.

rain is a football fans worst nightmare.

for sat and sunday.....

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
couldn't agree more. i'll take zero and snow over 40 and rain everytime. my most miserable rich stadium experiences all involve rain.

12042414-standard.jpg

12042415-standard.jpg

12042497-standard.jpg

Scenes from our first storm of the year

12042412-standard.jpg

Clinton Square last night before the heavy stuff hit

couldn't agree more. i'll take zero and snow over 40 and rain everytime. my most miserable rich stadium experiences all involve rain.
I just did that a few weeks ago at the Bills/Jax game. Brutal. IMO, less than 10,000.00 in the stadium after halftime.

well over a foot in Dewitt. my neighborhood was not plowed. 2 idiots stuck on my street in jeeps. had to get up at 5am to shovel driveway and part of street. yes i said shovel

well over a foot in Dewitt. my neighborhood was not plowed. 2 idiots stuck on my street in jeeps. had to get up at 5am to shovel driveway and part of street. yes i said shovel

I shovel too.

Foot of snow on I-88 between Oneonta and Albany.

as long as the drive to The Bronx isnt annoying saturday 6am bright and early i wont be pissed off.

It was in the 30's last nigh and will only be 55 today. Houston winters are brutal. Back to the 60's tomorrow.

I will always love Syracuse and upstate NY, but I do NOT miss the CNY snow.

These are the times when I love being a Syracusian.

It warms my heart to hear all the crying and whining from the pantie wearing, lightfoot, pussified "girlie men" living in the Northeast. Woe is me...we got a little snow.

What does Syracuse do with 18 inches of snow? Drop it into 4wd and clear that stuff outta here, we got work to do! No pissing...no moaning.