WOW | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

WOW

steven adams from roto rooter.. hahahha

Hilarious! He was a nobody until Pitt found him. They make it sound like Dixon went hacking through the jungle to find him.

Reactions: MCC
He look a little bit like Emile Hirsch to anyone else? (Judd Hirsche's kid - from The Girl Next Door)

if so then maybe not so horrible for the sixers..

Sixers just have to hope pelicans get themselves in the lottery again next year. And MCW can have a stacked team to lead.

if so then maybe not so horrible for the sixers..

It's a good move. They should suck this year...which means their own pick will be a really high one in a loaded draft next year. Plus they'll have NO's pick.

And while MCW and Noel probably aren't ready to do much this year, they both have a lot of potential.

It's a good risk to take, when they've been mediocre for so long.

Valarie Adams (his sister) is more aggressive than Steven Adams. He'll be a bust.

Alright here go my Mavs!!!! Shabazz?? A scorer?? Fans like Schroder as well...

It's a good move. They should suck this year...which means their own pick will be a really high one in a loaded draft next year. Plus they'll have NO's pick.

And while MCW and Noel probably aren't ready to do much this year, they both have a lot of potential.

It's a good risk to take, when they've been mediocre for so long.

As a long suffering Sixers fan, I am freakin STOKED right now. STOKED!!!!!

Not sure of my pick.

Kelly O to Boston, thank god.

Did Katz mess up or is Dallas really giving up Olynyk and 2 picks just to trade out, and get nothing else in return?

Did Katz mess up or is Dallas really giving up Olynyk and 2 picks just to trade out, and get nothing else in return?

They wanted out of the first round and a really trying to shed cap space.

The Jazz should mess with Timberwolves and draft James Southerland. Boy would that be funny.

I'm a sixers fan. When they traded Holiday, my first thought was "they better get MCW"

This is win-win. It gets Holiday out of the way and gives MCW a situation where they are building from the ground up...with potential to get better next year via the draft...or a big trade.

If that is accurate that is some confidence that they will get Howard. Celtics lucky to get the payoff on that deal

4Eva. Are you in Dallas? I am on my way there. Actually starting our decent so will have to get off soon.

10 dollars if pronounce the name of that guy from greece correctly. wow.

Oh Jekelish. I am here until Tuesday if you are around to meet up at all. My son lives in Dallas and I have been there a lot lately. I am staying in Uptown and then downtown. That sounds funny. Other than Friday I am around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom