Class of 2014 - WR Adly Enoicy (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR Adly Enoicy (FL) Offered

High major prospect

Rvls lists offers from; Auburn, Cincy, Florida, Florida International, Florida St, Miami, Minnesota, South Carolina, USC, Vanderbilt, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest and Wisconsin.

Real good hands. Imagine what he could do with a QB whose throws aren't timed by a sun dial. Although he's already mastered catching the underthrown ball.

A good OC could turn this guy into a matchup nightmare.

Twentyfour-7 has him coming to the Cuse. Haven't heard anything on the kid lately, any word or update?

Yeah weird, they say 100% Syracuse. Haven't seen anything anywhere else though and he isn't committed yet. Would make our receiving corps really impressive regardless of what happens with Ismail.

Yeah weird, they say 100% Syracuse. Haven't seen anything anywhere else though and he isn't committed yet. Would make our receiving corps really impressive regardless of what happens with Ismail.
It's 100% because only 1 person (the Wisconsin writer) has voted and he picked Cuse.

Don't base anything on 24/7. Their "crystal ball" is based on info from other sites or random guessing.

Wisconsin might have cooled off after their most recent WR commit on Nov 30th. They now have 5 WR commitments.

I said along time ago that Enoicy would be Orange, it's just way the tea leaves were shaping up.

Rvls lowered his rating to (which should be a dead giveaway) but thats absurd as he was pretty much a unanimous top 10 broward kid this preseason. His team stunk but I don't think he did anything on the field to dissaude his ranking.

I do always worry about grades though.

Wisconsin might have cooled off after their most recent WR commit on Nov 30th. They now have 5 WR commitments.

That is assuming they even know how to throw that oblong shaped thingy ... that program is great for RBs not sure why a WR would be excited to go there. Of course you could say something similar about us ... but they legitimately emphasize the ground game playing in the B1G. Last season we at least demonstrated the offense we want to have just need the personnel to do it ... Wisky makes no bones about the fact that they will run it down your throat.

That is assuming they even know how to throw that oblong shaped thingy ... that program is great for RBs not sure why a WR would be excited to go there. Of course you could say something similar about us ... but they legitimately emphasize the ground game playing in the B1G. Last season we at least demonstrated the offense we want to have just need the personnel to do it ... Wisky makes no bones about the fact that they will run it down your throat.
You must not watch Wisco football then. Abbrederis is great, and he was a walk-on at a point. Nick Toon was drafted 4th round by the Saints in 2012. They had Lee Evans in the early 2000's. They don't put out Wide Receivers like other schools, but they do produce WR to a point. Think of Gtech, why does anyone go to a triple option team as a wide reciever. Who the hell knows, but they did produce Demaryius Thomas and Stephen Hill as high draft picks.

You must not watch Wisco football then. Abbrederis is great, and he was a walk-on at a point. Nick Toon was drafted 4th round by the Saints in 2012. They had Lee Evans in the early 2000's. They don't put out Wide Receivers like other schools, but they do produce WR to a point. Think of Gtech, why does anyone go to a triple option team as a wide reciever. Who the hell knows, but they did produce Demaryius Thomas and Stephen Hill as high draft picks.

And some guy named megatron

Syracuse and most other places are recruiting him as a TE it seems

Yes, I believe that to be true. My opinion is just recruit and land athletic guys and it will sort itself out. A good problem to have.

Uh I do ... and watch them put two 1,000 yard backs on the field at the same time ... if you don't think they emphasize the run then you are nuts ... Ok so in 12 years you have Nick Toon and Lee Evans ... ok sure. Look they put out good players but their system doesn't scream throw me the ball. In that same time period we had Mike Williams, Taj Smith, Alec Lemon, Marcus Sales, Johnnie Morant and David Tyree ... I'm not saying they aren't a good team but our offensive philosophy should appeal to a WR much more than Wisky's.

And some guy named megatron

Yep but lets just ignore the fact that Thomas committed to GT and Megatron was there before Paul Johnson,hell Megatron was there when GT had Ball throwing it all over the yard when they beat us in the Champs Bowl ...

Either way if a recruit doesn't salivate over the fact that we had our safety running pass patterns just for the sheer opportunity to step on the field then I don't know what to tell people ... :noidea: