Class of 2014 - WR Adly Enoicy (FL) Offered | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR Adly Enoicy (FL) Offered

I think Adly's offer was, or is now, conditional. That's why he accepted the FIU offer, a fallback if our primary targets come through. He may be added on a 'best available athlete' basis. A lot will depend on who does not make it academically.

Interesting new tweet by alin stating time to get adly on board...

I think Adly's offer was, or is now, conditional. That's why he accepted the FIU offer, a fallback if our primary targets come through. He may be added on a 'best available athlete' basis. A lot will depend on who does not make it academically.

Following recruiting closer than I ever have, and that twist blows my mind it could effect almost every recruit.

George just tweeted to White and Shafer that he killed it at an in home today and now they need to seal the deal next weekend. Could well be Enoicy he was talking about

I would say that you are probably correct.

1. George McDonald ‏@CoachGMcDonald 20h
  2. I'm back S.Fla #unfinishedbusiness
  3. Orange 4 Life ‏@SUfanIL 15h
  4. @CoachGMcDonald hook any big fish?
  5. ‏@CoachGMcDonald 15h
    @SUfanIL he's a big and fast one!
From yesterday when he was in WPB and Broward and he said he killed it in the visit.

Agree. Bris would certainly host Adly this weekend if visitng. Could be McD is referring to Ishmael ? The suspense continues.
I wouldn't think he was referring to Ishmael since he isn't visiting this weekend. No matter, still a lot to wonder about

Adly is definitely here. Just saw him at Destiny USA with a bunch of other recruits. Was wearing a football jacket with his name on it.
Thats good to hear , did they seem like they were enjoying themselves? I was about to go to Dave and buster with my girlfriend tonight damn I wish I did !

zjscuse said:
Thats good to hear , did they seem like they were enjoying themselves? I was about to go to Dave and buster with my girlfriend tonight damn I wish I did !

They are. Happened to also be at Destiny and stopped in at Dave & Busters. Team and recruits looked like having a Great time. Adly definitely passes the look test as does Jonathan Thomas.

I got to meet Davey Johnson tonight and spoke for a few minutes on someone we both knew.....small world is the way he left it.

Funny guy

I know it's off topic, but.....

retro44 said:
I got to meet Davey Johnson tonight and spoke for a few minutes on someone we both knew...small world is the way he left it.

Funny guy

I know it's off topic, but...

Next time you run into him pass along a request from an Orioles fan. Ask him to choke out Peter Angelos for dicking him and us over.