Class of 2014 - WR Adonis Jennings (NJ) Transferring from Pitt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR Adonis Jennings (NJ) Transferring from Pitt

I'd rather have Ishmael and Enoicy but hey, when you can pile on Rob Moore i guess you should do it, right?

Give it a break.
Much rather have Ishmael and Enoicy from Florida, then someone who commits, then changes mind.

Much rather have Ishmael and Enoicy from Florida, then someone who commits, then changes mind.
I'd be extremely happy if we landed a top 150 receiver. Kj, Adonis, Jamal and steve or enoicy?

Yes.

I'd rather have Ishmael and Enoicy but hey, when you can pile on Rob Moore i guess you should do it, right?

Give it a break.
When he proves me wrong I'll lay off, eat crow, etc. Until then it's all in good fun.

Looks like he decommitted/had his scholarship pulled because he took a visit to Iowa. Chicken or the egg.

yeah they tried to strong arm him, telling him if he visited anywhere they would pull his offer and he said FU and visited Pitt this weekend. So allegedly (if you believe the buttgers rvls writers) they pulled his offer.

sure.

by the way - the going rumor now is that savon huggins is going to transfer after the season. buttgers where 4 and 5 stars go to die.

Last edited:
Looks like he decommitted/had his scholarship pulled because he took a visit to Iowa. Chicken or the egg.
Pfft... you think Rutgers wouldn't be in front of this... they definitely pulled the offer. No chance he would want to look elsewhere unless they told him he didn't have a commit-able offer...

/sarcasm.

Looks like RU Lost two more commits this evening

4 star Kiy Hester
2 star Lamont Simmons

Add that to Jennings yesterday
Huggins rumored to be leaving as well.

All is not well in Piscataway

Looks like RU Lost two more commits this evening

4 star Kiy Hester
2 star Lamont Simmons

Add that to Jennings yesterday
Huggins rumored to be leaving as well.

All is not well in Piscataway

Look at Simmons' offer list. Plus 2 four star NEW JERSEY kids in two days? Priceless.

LOL...couldnt happen to a bigger bunch of d-bags than them

Last edited:
Looks like he had a good trip to Iowa.

Pitt is his next visit. Pitt seems to be picking up a lot of steam on the recruiting front. Then again they were bagging top 20 recruiting classes every year under Wannstead and did nothing with it

Any interest in the cuse?

wouldn't matter as Cuse is not interested in him. Since he went off the board we picked had Corey Cooper re-affirm his comittment to Cuse, picked up KJ Williams and Jamal Custis and are close to landing Adly Enoicy.

Any interest in the cuse?

Cuse has always had Ishmael as their #1 want at WR. ... Looks like Pitt Iowa or Arkansas as of now for Jennings. He basically got told he wouldn't be a Rutgets commit after he took his Iowa official. He basicsly said fine F you and went to Pitt the next weekend.

Hester and Simmons is just BS they just started to smell what the rest of the country has been smelling all along...a bunch of BS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

I know many will disagree with me, but I happen to agree with Flood to some extent for holding his ground and saying he's not holding scholarships for guys who are showing they're not really committed by visiting other schools. i think his only mistake (to the best of my understanding) is closing the door on these guys. If I'm a D-1 Coach I say, if you look around, we will also look around and cannot guarantee your scholarship. However, if you're still interested and we still have a spot, we'd like to have you. I think that's pretty balanced and fair. I find that when guys start taking other visits, they usually decommit, anyway and you're showing the other recruits that a commitment is a 2-way street.

The one problem with Flood according to these recruits is he told them he had one spot left at their position to pressure them to commit early and then recruited and took others.

Hester wanted to take some other visits (to make sure) and Flood told him the same thing. If you take other visits we're going to pull the offer and Hester said fine - FU.

This is a tough situation to be in if you’re a coach and in some respects I like Flood’s position of playing hardball but it’s a really fine line to toe.

Our staff has always said – go ahead and take visits – we’re not afraid of what we’re offering. I haven’t really seen it hurt us yet.

But that said, when you have 20 spots and you tell a kid “look we’re filling up” you’re pressuring him to basically reserve his spot. The kid doesn’t want to be caught in a numbers game and the staff doesn’t either. You certainly don’t want to wait until Feb 5 to find out you need a new safety.

So the kid commits to reserve his spot and the coaching staff stops recruiting other kids.

The whole process of official visits and a late signing day is maddening and contributes to this mess ( and now the NCAA removed that second Jan visit weekend). There needs to be an early signing day. The kids who know where they want to go will sign early and the kids on the fence will wait. At least then coaches will know what their needs are and what prospects they will focus on heading into the winter and the late signing period.

If basketball can manage and early signing period then so can football.